Shaking

Lmao this photo isn't important to the story, I just believe it's Michaels face as he
S C R E A M S

Also sorry this one is short,,, I wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger owo
———————————————

'OOWWWW!'

Suddenly, Michael tenses up and grips his hair. He clutched his eyes close and he screams in pain. 'M-Michael?!' I squeak, holding his arms.

'OWW, WHAT THE HELL?' Michael screams, throwing his body back. I jump back, pressing my back and staring at the horrible sight. Michael looks to the boot in distress and screams 'MILD?!'

I stare in horror, as I watch him start crying at the pain and I scream 'M-Michael, what's wrong?!' Michael gasps and looks at the ceiling in surprise.

Silence drowns us, as Michael stared in confusion at me 'W-wait,' he blinks. He groans and takes his hoodie off, because he was sweating. He coughed and then beams 'no, I'm fine . . . I think, I just—'

He screams again, the pain killing him as he opens the door . 'Michael!—' I scream but he slams the door and bolts  away.

Excuse me, what the actual fuck

What just happened
Excuse me what

I—

w h a t

I stare in confusion at the door and then Michaels hoodie. I pick up his hoodie and cling to it. I decide to stay, 'cause I don't know what I should do.

I don't know if Michael is okay. I don't know if Michael is in pain. I don't know if I should call the ambulance, 'cause there is a chance he is in pain, and there is a chance he isn't. I don't know what to do.

What was he gonna say? What was he gonna say after 'I'?

I check his hoodie, and see if he left his phone in it. He didn't, that means he has it on him!

Michael! Call Michael!

I cling to his hoodie, and start calling him. Calling him, calling him, calling him . . .

He hasn't picked up once

I'm so worried.
Is he okay?
Is he alright?
Is he good?
Is he bad?
Is he bad?!
Is he in pain?
I'm crying.

I clutch to the phone as he ignores all my calls, I clutch his hoodie and wail everytime the phone replies with 'The person you are trying to call, is currently unavailable. Please leave a message, after the beep.'

I left so many voice messages. First they were worried, next they were frantic, and next I was having a panic attack.

Michael? Michael! Are you okay?!

Michael, w-why are you not picking up?!

Michael please p-pick up

Michael M-M-Michael plea—se-e

Pick u-up ple—please-e I'm wo— worried-d

M-M-mIch— a-ael

Michael p-p-plea— please-e pick u-up

Mic-Micha-
Michael-l p-p-please

Wha— why-y a-are you-u no— t-t ans- answering-g

I'm not-t leaving t-t-the car, co-come back I-If you are ok—okay-y

Pl-please-e Mi-Michael-l I-I'm cr- cry— c-crying-g

P-Please-e pi-pick up—p

M-M-mIch— a-ael

Micha— M-M-Michael-l p-pi—pick up-p

Plea-Please-e M-M-Mic— miCHAel-L

I am shaking
Shaking badly
I am shaking
And I am crying sadly
Is he okay? Is he okay?

I can't see
Things are blurry
I want to know if he is alright
He really ran off in a hurry
Is he okay? Is he okay?

I want to know if he is alright

I cry

I put Michaels hoodie on

I clutch it

I cry

I wail

'Jeremy.'

I jump and scream.

I pressed myself against the door again. I stare in hurry. I see a blurry Michael.

'M-M-mIch— a-ael.'

I crawl out of the car, and look at him in pain 'A-Are y-you o-ok— okay-y?'

'I'm fine now, Jeremy.' Michael smiled lightly, he had lines under his eyes, with bags to finish the painting. I clutch the hoodie, still shaking, I smile. 'M-M-mIch— a-ael.' I start crying again, and hug him tightly. He calmly pats my back.

'Come on, I'll take you home. But I need to tell you something.' Michael pulls back, but holds my shoulder. He is . . . Oddly calm. I sniffle, and wipe my tears with one hand, and put another on his 'Wha— What is-s it? M-M-Mich- Michael-l?' My voice cracks.

He smiled 'My SQUIP.'

'It works, Jeremy. It works.'