Play rehearsal

Who else has heard George Salazar sing I love play rehearsal, with Joe Iconis? It's like, so cute!
If you haven't, I put it up uh, there with the cute-ass Michael picture so you could check it out!
You're welcome
Now, back to the gays with bill nye the science guy
———————————————

After lecturing myself instead of being lectured by teachers, I find myself landed at the outside of play rehearsal. Contemplating wether I should actually go in, Michaels with me beaming with excitement.

I'm hesitating, and it gets worse as I see Christine sitting in the seats. I look to Michael, he sighs 'You don't have to do this.' He puts a hand on my shoulder, he smirked and then caressed my face playfully 'Of course, I'll mock you forever if you don't.'

I gulp and blush at the gentle slap he gave me, I shake my head and look nervously at the door. I feel my hands start shaking, as I choke out an 'O-okay.'

And with that, Michael beamed and trailed his hand down my arm, grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

Now of course, we've hold hands before in a normal way, I guess. But today I'm having gay thoughts for him, so like, you can imagine that I'm freakin' dying right now.

I clutch his hand nervously, and when we walk in, I panic when Christine turns to us I yelp 'Yo!' I feel Michael fighting the urge to face palm.

'Yo.' Christine smiles, dangling her legs and studying us. I gulp, and scratch the back of my neck 'I-Is this where we meet for p-play rehearsal?' I ask. I see Michael and Christine share an amused glance.

Christine shakes her head, 'Nope! This is where you meet for the swim team.' I blink, twice and stare at Michael like an idiot, he laughs and let's go of my hand 'She's joking, she's joking.' He put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

I gasp, feeling like a real idiot 'Oh, uh oh well, I'm' I look to my hand and point to myself 'Jeremy!' This time, Michael actually face palms. Then my thoughts lecture me

Wait,, i'mjeremy???
Ireallyamanidiot
OhgOSHTHEYTHINKIMANIDIOT

IMGONNADIEALONE,,,

'I-I mean . .' I stand there awkwardly, trying to silently find the right words. 'Are you okay?' Christine asked, I gulp and instead of giving a normal freakin' response I say 'Hnnh?'

Michael sighed, 'He is just nervous.' I glare at him and protest 'No, I always . . . sweat this much.' I gulp, now that was stupid, like, very.

Michael put a hand to his mouth to muffle his chuckle, but Christine wheezed 'I get it!' She protested, she dangled her legs 'You're a virgin.' Michel wheezed.

I look at her in shock, I always thought she was innocent. And to hear her say that, makes me wonder what other dirty things could be running in that mind of hers. Truly, terrifying.

She jumps in her seat, and looks at the stage 'First play rehearsal!' She giggled. Michel looked at her with a raised brow, 'You think he's nervous about play rehearsal?' Christine laughed at him, 'Why else would he be shaking?' They examined me, with Christine saying 'A lot?'

I look at my hand and see it's shaking like there's no tomorrow, I laugh and put it in my pocket 'Yeah, I'm totally freaked.' I grabbed Michel, and sat us down next to her.

'It's okay, I'm a little jealous actually.' Christine confessed, 'You never forget your first,,,' she blinked me and chuckled, 'play rehearsal.'

Michael smiled, 'Yeah coming here will definitely be the highlight-' I looked to him and asked 'of your day?' Michael shook his head at me and beamed 'Of my life.'

Christine beamed at his words, as Michael put a hand to his chest 'I love play rehearsal! Because it's the best,' he giggled and looked at us, adding 'because it seems fun!' Christine nodded in agreement, 'I love play rehearsal, and I get depressed as soon as it's done.'

Michael gasped, 'But not depressed as in like' he pulled up his hands, and motioned air quotes ' 'kill yourself' depressed?' Christine gasped, 'No!' She assured him 'I'm not into self harm.' She pulled down the sleeve to her black jacket 'Dude, I swear here check my arm!' She showed us her, clean, arm.

I asked, 'Do you just use that to emphasise the point?' She nodded, 'Show the passion that I got!' Michael giggled, 'I'm also passionate, a lot!'

He stood up, 'I have mad, and frantic feelings. Red, gigantic feelings! About most everything,' he lifted his fingers up, and ticked them off as he spoke 'like gun control, like spring!'

He then sung, 'Like if I'm living up to all I'm meant to be!' Christine beamed, 'I also have a touch of ADD!'

We looked at her, with confusion and surprised. She blinked and then realised, 'Oh uh . . .' She scratched her chin, and added 'What was I going to say?' We blinked slowly in confusion, with silence nagging at our shoulders.

'Oh!' She jumped up, and beamed 'Right!'

'I love play rehearsal,' She jumped to Michaels side ' 'Cause you are equipped with directions and text.' Michael smiled, 'Life is easy in rehearsal, you can follow a script. So you know what comes next!'

He inhaled, 'Anywho, the point that I'm getting too is sometimes life can't work out in the way! It works out in the play!' He sat down next to me, while beaming at Christine 'Only when I'm in the show, I'll be the centre of attention!' She sat down, and beamed at him. 'Like, If I could be Romeo or Sweeney Todd. And can I mention.'

'Those would be two of my greatest roles, would you see those?' She nodded enthusiastically, and smiled 'I played Blanche Dubois once, oh and I played Juliet last year!' She giggled, Michael nodded and I spoke up 'Yeah, you were' I chuckled 'incredibly commanding.' I said, as I recalled that time Michael and I saw her.

She looked at me with a fond smile, and ranted 'It made me feel like there just aren't strong roles for women in theatre nowadays, especially in high school theatre. Do you find that, 'cause I totally find that!' I nodded in agreement, with Michael chiming in 'And no matter how hard you try, it's impossible to narrow down the many reasons why!'

'I love play rehearsal, I happiness cry, whenever it'll start.' He laid back, and stared at the ceiling, the scene beautiful for me 'It's just so universal, getting to try playing so many parts!'

Christine sighed, and rested her him on her hand. Her leg over the other, 'Most humans do one thing for all of their lives, the thought of it gives me hives!' She slumped into her seat again, 'I've got so many interests I wanna persue, and why am I telling this to you?' She looked at us.

Michael shrugged 'Guess there's a part of you that wants to.' Christine smiled, and stood up 'There's also a part of me that wants to do this!' She inhaled.

Michael and I jumped with surprise, as she made a goblin, freak out noise!

Michael blinked twice and whispered in my ear, 'You're a match made in heaven, she is a goblin and you're an
aerodactyl.' He snickered, and I whisper/yell at him with a 'Michael!' He grinned, 'Oh I'm sorry, wrong species. You're a dolphin.'

'Michael,, shut up-' Christine laughed 'So I did!' We looked at her. I say, 'Uh' as she turned to us.

'Back to play rehearsal, my brain is like 'bzzt'! And my heart is like, 'wow'!' She laughed, and sat down 'Because we're here, at play rehearsal.' She looked at us, 'And it's starting, we're staring! It's starting, soon!' She 'ooo'd, in excitement.

I look back to the empty seats behind us, and turned to her 'So, where's everyone else?' I asked, Michael looked as though he had the same question. Christine frowned a little, 'We've been slipping in membership lately, so I guess it's just us three-'

'WOO-HOO!'