Hold the fuck up

Hehaha
Gay
———————————————

I sit the fuck down, and process what the fuck I just fucking thought.

Like, excuse me that wasn't-
That was . . . What?

I'm contemplating, a lot. It's giving me a headache. Was I supposed to think that? Is that normal? Just. What.

While contemplating, someone taps my shoulder. I look up, and felt my face heat up at the sight of a fucking beaming angel

Did I die—

No that's,,,
'Michael!' I beam, slamming my hands on the table and jumping to my feet.

Michael Mell — He doesn't need an introduction, 'cause I can describe him for twelve years straight.

'Jeremy, my buddy' he dances around the table 'how's it hangin'? Lunch is banging!' He bends his knees, gives me a finger gun and a wink. He bounces, 'Had my sushi,' he gently tapped my shoulder And then pointed to his slushy 'and my slushy, and more!'

I smiled, as we did our beloved handshake, highfive, downlow, and then kicked our legs together. I made it up, years back! Calling it 'The coolest thing uncool kids could do!'

I sit down and watch as he dances, 'The roll was megi-maki,' he paused and turned to me with a smug grin and wriggling eyebrows 'and I'm feelin' kinda cocky!'

I laughed, and rested my head on my hand as I watched him ' 'Cause the girl at Sev' elev' gave me a generous pour~' he purred. I chuckled, 'You're listening to Bob Marley, aren't you?' I ask.

He jumped, with a 'Oooh!' And then spun to the beat, 'I'm listening to Marley and the groove is soundin' gnarly, and' he pointed a finger to my lips, I squeaked in surprise 'we're almost at the end of the song!'

He moved his arms forward and backwards to the beat, and then beamed at me 'Yeah, that was the end.' He sat down, taking off his white headphones, 'Now tell me, friend.'

Wow, that just hurt my previous gay thoughts

He took his backpack off, and placed it to the side. 'How was class?' He looked me up and down, and raised a brow 'You look like ass.' He crossed his arms on the table, 'What's wrong?'

I sigh, as I grab my backpack and showed it to him. 'Boyf?' I asked, he sipped his slushy and looked at my backpack 'Like, what does that even mean??' My voice cracked.

Michael blushed, and looked at his backpack nervously. He sighed, and picked it up 'I got a,' he paused 'friendly visit from Rich today, and . . .'

Michael revealed his backpack said REINDS. What?

I blink in confusion, I then grab his backpack and put ours together. I read it BOYF REINDS . . .

Boyfreinds?
BoyfREINDS?
BOYFreinds?
Wait-

I blush fiercely, my freckles probably drowned by it. I gulp, and chuckle lightly 'Your mothers would be . . . Thrilled.' Michael wheezes and takes his backpack and putting it to his side. He looked at me, 'So, guess what.'

I blinked at him, and put my backpack next to my side. My gaze never leaving him, 'What?'

'I've finally listened to something else than Bob Marley.' He beamed, I gasp 'Really?' I'm flabbergastered,
'Yeah, can you guess what?' He purred, and wriggled his eyebrows, I chuckle 'No. I can't, Michael.' He beams, and puts his hands in the air, they were close together 'Musicals!' As he said so, he moved his hands away, and laughed.

Michael Mell, is freakin' cute as hell.
Why haven't I realised that sooner?
Damn, I'm freakin' oblivious as fuck.

'Oh no.' I chuckle, 'Anything else?' Michael beamed, 'Play rehearsal!'

I blink twice, play rehearsal? I turn, the was a poster in the cafeteria for that previously mentioned after school play. . .

'Will you sign up for it then?' I ask, I look back to him 'For play rehearsal?' Michael nods enthusiastically, 'I already have, what about you?' He sips his slushy again, looking at me with hope.

That gaze . . . Dammit
Fuck it

'Actually,' I push myself to my feet, and smile 'I'm going to now.' Michael gasped, and smiled widely.

I feel my body moving through the air, as I walk away from the table. My converse landed me in front of the poster, and I reread it for the third time today. Seeing Michaels messy handwriting in all upper case, 'MICHAEL MELL'

Who cares if people think I'm lame? Michael signed I'll do the same, I grab the pen and I write my name!

'GAYY!' I jump, at the sound of Richs roar, I turn and see laughs and snickers from the popular kids who were all at their table, they jumped up and left the room with Chloe saying 'I like gay people!'

I blink twice, and look at Michael. He frowns sympathetically, and stands up. He grabs my backpack and walks over to me, handing it to me and watching as I throw it on my back. He says softly, 'Hey.' I look down, he wraps an arm around me 'Hey.' He says a bit more louder, I look at him. 'It's gonna be okay, and hey . .' He thinks for a moment, and then looked at me with a fake smile 'Christine is . . . Going to be at play rehearsal.' I blink with surprise, 'Really?'

He chuckles lightly, and turns me. Pointing to the written names on the poster, and indeed there is 'Christine Canigula'. I blink twice, and look at Michael with a small smile. 'I mean, I guess I can finally talk to her.' I chuckle, with a shrug. Michael beams 'Awesome!' He side hugs me, and I put my hand on his. Nuzzling into his neck for a moment, then it came to me

Holy crap, this is really gay

'And you'll have' He untangled himself, and jumped back. He struck a pose, 'me, as your wing-man!' What is wrong with me today?! I heard 'As your man!' And now I can't stop thinking that! Why, can't someone just help me out?! He jumped at the bell for class, 'I gotta go,' he tapped my arm and waved 'see you at play rehearsal!' He ran off.

I gulp nervously. Michaels day brightening was, very gay
Then it hit me,
Our interactions have always been gay
Sweet Jesus
No wonder Rich thinks we're boyfriends, wait who else thinks we're dating? Gosh, does the whole school? Does Christine think we're dating? Holy shit, does my dad think we're dating? What about Michaels mothers? Oh, they would definitely be thrilled.

Oh shit, wait I'm late for class