Chapter 23: Time to Spare

Warning: Sexual Content
_____

It was like any other day. You were sitting at home just watching tv and eating some popcorn. You soon get a message from yagi.

Yagi
-Hey I bought you something that I think you might like ;)

You giggled.

-And what would that be :3

-it's a surprise

-lol okay well looking forward to it then

-great see you home love you ♥

-Love you too

Soon as you ended the text message, you see a commercial for baby diapers. The lady was coddling her baby as she then changed the baby to new diapers.

You only laugh and wonder.
"Seriously out of all times..." you whispered.

You thought to yourself that you might give your dad a call since you had nothing to do for the moment.

You dial your dad and waited.
"Hello?"
"Hey dad"
"(Y/n), what made you want to call me?" He said
"What I can't call my dad and see how's he doing? What if you had a heart attack or something?"

"Don't make those assumptions"
"Yeah...sorry it's just, well yagi and I are gonna try for a baby today and—I don't know, just imagining myself as a parent, how do you think I'm gonna do?"

There was was a short silence for a while, maybe he was thinking.
"Well (y/n), what would you think?" He asked
"Huh?"
"I can't always tell you what you should do since you have your own life now with toshinori. So tell me this. Will you think of yourself as a good mother and give as much love as any child would want?"

Good mother...? I mean...it's possible.
"(Y/n)...?"
"Thank you dad, I think...I think I'm gonna do great" you said with confidence.
"I'm glad then"
"And you'll also be a good grandpa too"

You dad chuckles.
"Well I hope so. I've been looking forward for this for years"
You only laugh.

As soon as you and your dad ended the call, you heard your house door knob be throttled as it opens. From there you see yagi coming home in his handsome suit holding flowers and a gift.

You walk up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.
"Hey honey" he says
"Hey"
He puts his stuff down.

"So whatcha got for me there" you said
"Well I got you flowers of course, and in this box, I'm gonna have to have you go up stairs in the bathroom and open it" he says as he hands you the gift.

"Okay"
You head upstairs to the bathroom and open the box. It was a cute sexy bunny outfit, only kitten style.

You blushed but loved it. You didn't really care at this point what you wear or do, as long as you two are doing it to get a baby.

As you put it on, it shows a lot of skin. Your breasts pulled up from cushion, and your butt showing out in the open.

The outfit even came with a cat collar and fluffy ears.