Chapter 21: Preparations

It's been four days since class A moved in to u.a and things are starting to pick up with each and every student improving on their skills.

The development studio got their job cut out after all being busy with changing the students outfits. And having a more reliability for their quirks.

Aizawa wanted you to be around in gym gamma to watch the students on how their doing, and see if there is anything you could say to them to help them out.

"Everyone is working so hard, I love it!" You said
"This time around they're all gonna be focusing on getting their provisional licenses" he said

"Hmm well I do wanna help out and see what they got on their sleeves" you said. You were focusing on midoriya. He was just standing, you guess thinking?

"Be my guest, isn't that why I brought you here?" aizawa asks.

You walked up to midoriya and nudge him with a bit of force.
"Midoriya, don't stare off into space. What are you gonna do?"
"S-sorry, um— about ultimate moves...(y/n)-sensei you know how my arms are like ticking time bombs and I can't really use them much. I don't think they would visualize an ultimate move in my case..." he said

"Well I know your arms still have that problem, so I would focus on developing that one for all of yours...you remember that time in your internship with my dad?"
"Oh yeah, with gran torino"
"You used your legs to build up some agility speed and combat. So why not use them instead" you suggested

"Ah, your right. Thank you (y/n)-sensei!"
"Sure thing"

Minutes have passed, you see everyone working hard that you couldn't help but smile. Soon you and aizawa heard the front door open. It was yagi.

"All might..."
"I am...here event though I wasn't asked to be because I didn't have anything else to do today!" He changed to his muscle figure, which made you gasped.

"Yagi! You change back right now, your not suppose to be in that form for so long!" You said slightly panicking.

He only laughs and picks you up. "Glad to see that my own sweet wife worried for me"
"P-put me down you idiot, do you want me to hurt you?!"

He puts you down, and at the corner of your eyes midnight was trying to contain her fan girling excitements.
"So cute~" she said.

"Well, since your here please just focus on your recuperation to prepare for next semester" aizawa said
"Hey, hey don't act so cold. This is the class for ultimate moves, right? So there's no way I want to miss this" 

You stare at yagi for a moment, then rugged on him to look at midoriya. He was talking to ectoplasm now.
"Seems like he's having trouble" he said
"Well I did go talk to him on how he can improve that quirk of his, but takes time"

You then see bakugou in the air as he attacks one of ectoplasm's clones.

"Hey ectoplasm! Mine died give me another!"

"He's amazing" Yagi said
"Yeah, he's definitely getting stronger" aizawa says
"This guy is really taking his chances...I like that" you admired bakugou's skills. It was a bit violent but that's his nature you guess.

Yagi went to giving advices to the students. It was nice that you see your own husband trying, even though he can't use his quirk anymore.

You and aizawa soon catch an eye of a small book in his back pocket.
"Even Dummies Can Be Teachers! Easy Education Theory"

"Your husband...is a real class act" aizawa says
"Uh, I mean...at least he's trying" you said
_____
Next day the students went back to gym gamma and proceeded there ultimate moves.