Chapter 15: Let's Try

Recovery Girl's Office

"Kiss!" Recovery girl kisses midoriya back to life. Midoriya thanks recovery girl without trying to feel disgusted.

"All might, (h/n), you two really don't know how to hold back, do you?" She says

"We're so sorry" you bowed your head down.
Recovery girl still kept nagging and poking at all might.

"You two would've done permanent damage! For now you two boys need to rest up here" recovery girl said
"Yes, ma'am"
_____
A lot has happened now as every student started increasing their strength and potential. You also had move forward growing strong and helping out staff members in school.

You were more and more involved with work now since you became a pro hero.

Yagi started noticing that too and so he thought it would be nice to take you out to dinner with him as a reward for your hard work.

"You know you didn't have to do this, it's all part of the job" you said
"But I had to, with you working yourself out I just had to treat my wife to something special" he reaches for your hand and grabs it.

You sigh and smiled "you know if you wanted to treat me with something special we could've just gone home and had se-"
"Oh look out foods here!" He flustered and blurred out.
You just loved teasing the man, it was so much fun.

Soon you hear yagi's phone vibrate. He pulls it out and looks at the text he got.
"We should go" he says as he starts to get up.
"Wait what? Why? What happened?" You get up as yagi grabs your coat and puts it on you.

"Tsukauchi just texted me saying that he has young midoriya at the police station. Apparently he was caught up with a villain"
"Alright let's go then"
_____
As you both made it to the police station, you two were at the alleyway. You both see tsukauchi and midoriya walking out of the door.
"Young midoriya! Tsukauchi!"
"All might! Miss (y/n)! Why...?"

"Well I had some business to talk with him. But not sure if I have some business to talk with (y/n)?" Tsukauchi said.
"Don't worry, I was just brought to this"
All might puts his hand on midoriya "I'm glad your okay. Sorry I couldn't save you"

"It's okay" midoriya said as there was a moment of silence once he was in thought. The silence broke once he looked up.

"Uhm, all might...do you have some times when you can't save everyone?" He asked.

A moment to think all might answered "I do. A lot. It's frustrating, but I'm human too. I can't save people I can't reach. But that's all the more reason to stand and smile. For people, heroes, and villains"

You couldn't help but smile.
"Well now it's getting late, so someone's here to get you" tsukauchi said.

Midoriya's mom came rushing towards midoriya as she cried in relief that he's okay and we're both driven home.

"Will continue to be alert, but the school should also take some drastic measures. The stronger the light, the greater the darkness. You should also consider leaving u.a" tsukauchi said to yagi.

You didn't say anything because you just don't want to admit to yourself that yagi should leave. But you remembered that you wouldn't give up on him, even if you had to die just for his sake.

"I only been a teacher for little more than three months" yagi says.
Tsukauchi laughs "that's why I told you weren't cut out for it"

"Hey! Don't say that, good teacher or not he's doing his best. Sorry but please don't ever say shit like that to my husband!" You said

"(Y/n)..." yagi looks at you in awe, while tsukauchi just smiles.

"Your right, sorry for acting rude. But for now let's properly capture all for one this time"
"Yeah. This time..."

As you thought about it, this may be the moment where yagi might fight all for one anytime soon.

So you blurred out something you never hoped to come out of your mouth. Especially in front of someone else.

"Yagi let's try making a baby soon!" You said.
He looked surprised by your sudden suggestion.
"L-like right now?! Or?!"
"I-I don't know!? But please let's have one soon, I know this is random and all but I can't. I can't help to think you won't feel happy and prosperous ever again"

"I have you" he said

"But that's not enough. Everyday your becoming more and more depressed. I see that now. So... let's have a baby, so we have someone to care and love for the rest of our lives"

He had a moment to think about all that you said. He did wanted to start making a family with you soon, but on the other hand he didn't want to if that meant people knowing that all might has a family.

If that were to happen then it would soon spread fast to making all for one know. And he didn't want that.

"...Alright will have a baby then" he says, you smiled in delight and hugged him tightly.

"But until we stop all for one"
You only pouted but had to agree to his decision.

As long as you both agreed to starting a family that's okay.