Chapter 5: Sitting around

"Greetings. It feels like summer is just around the corner. As for you, sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. I know your wondering about (y/n), and I'm taking care of her very well. In spring we both took on being teachers at u.a school, and have taken on the task of guiding the next generation. I thought someone worthy to inherit my power to the most promising students aiming to become heroes. Before my post at u.a I met a young man, he had no quirk but he would try and rush to any situation to help others. It's funny, (y/n) looked at him like me. So this young man inherited this power of mine without hesitation. I don't regret it at all, and as for (y/n) I'm grateful and happy to have married her. She has been feeling more confident using her quirk. She's guiding herself more and more and being more independent. The day may come when I must trouble you, my old teacher. I am counting on you when that time comes. Please take care of yourself as the seasons change, also (y/n) might come to visit you soon. I will continue to keep you updated on my circumstances and (y/n).
--sincerely yours" toshinori yagi

"Man, all those channels made a big deal out of it huh" kaminari said
"Can you blame them?" jirou says
As the clock ticked iida comes rushing in.

"Everyone please go to your seats as class is about to start!"
"Everyone is in their seats..."
Iida sits down in frustration.

"Tsu who's gonna teach the homeroom today?" mina asked
"Well, mr. aizawa is suppose to be in the hospital recovering his injuries, as well as miss (y/n)" tsuyu said.
The door opens to reveal an all bandaged aizawa.
"morning"

"MR. AIZAWA, YOUR BACK TO SOON"
Everyone looked so astonished to see aizawa come back. He walks in the classroom casually.

"So you're all right, sensei?" iida said raising his hand
"Can you really call that "all right"? Uraraka asks.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight isn't over yet"
"Fight?"
Aizawa got serious "the u.a sports festival is drawing near"
Everyone got surprised and happy
"That's a super normal school event!"
The excitement got more and more rowdy, until jiro halted it.

"Wait is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"
"Our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event, plus it'll also be strengthened five times that of previous years. So with that said don't slack off on your preparations!"

Class then dismisses as school was now over. Some were still in the classroom talking about the sports festival and how exciting it was gonna be this year.

"Guys I'm so excited for this year, so lets do our best!" uraraka says
"You have so much energy for this" midoriya said
"Of course I do! I mean once I become a pro hero I'll make money to provide for my parents"

"Is that a reason why you want to be a hero" iida asks
Uraraka nods with confidants.

"Young midoriya is here!" all might randomly rushed in.
"All might! What's wrong!" midoriya said.

He still smiles standing at the corner with his finger still pointing at midoriya
"Lunch! Wanna eat together?"
"HE'S LIKE A MAIDEN" uraraka said.

"Oh uh I'd love to"
Midoriya and all might were at the the lounge
"About fifty minutes?!"
"Yeah...that's the limit to how long I can use my power now. That nomu was a tough opponent.

And it hurt...but what concerns me more is what (y/n) had to go through with that thing. If she kept fighting the nomu she could've died and I wouldn't know what to do then"
"About that...sorr-"
All might started laughing as blood was spilling out of his mouth.

"You don't have to apologize! Man, (y/n) right we really are alike, you and me"
He hands midoriya tea
"more importantly about the sports festival, you still can't regulate one for all, can you? What are you gonna do"
"But there was this one time I smashed the brain villain, and there was no backlash" midoriya says
"Oh yeah, you mentioned that!" all might said