Chapter 13: One For All

It was early in the morning, and midoriya and you were standing outside in front of gran torino's place as you two were saying your goodbyes.

"Thank you for for taking care of me!" midoriya said.

Gran torino yawns "I don't feel like I did anything I need to be thanked for"

"Now don't say that, I'm pretty sure you did something to help midoriya. Plus you got us to bond more than ever" you said doing your cute signature smile.

Your dad only hummed in response. He didn't have much an affect towards your gentle kindness.

Of course he knew his daughter more than anyone so this wasn't new to him.

"Well either way your internship ended up the way it did"

"No, it was thanks to your instructions and continuous sparring with me that I was able to handle even the hero killer"

Your dad smacks midoriya's foot with his cane.
"Ow...!"
"Against the hero killer that wasn't serious!"

"What do you mean? The hero killer did seem like a big deal in my case"
"Well, it was better than if he tried for a single killer shot. But that arm had stress fractures, didn't it? At the last minute, you went over--nag, nag, nag"

At this point this was just an old man with full complaints. Midoriya and you were just standing there confused.

"Geez, if there was anything less annoying it wouldn't be you" you said

"Alright fine. But I'm sure you already know this, midoriya. If you want to become a great hero like all might, then you still have a lot to learn" Your dad said.

"Yes sir!"
"And as for you young lady, I expect good things from you. Your a pro hero now" your dad signals you to bend down to his height as he pats your head.

You blush in embarrassment as midoriya looked at you and smiled.

"I won't disappoint" you said
"See you around then" he said

"Oh wait c-can I ask you o-one last thing?" midoriya asked
"Hurry up I want to eat taiyaki!"

"Even though your strong and trained all might, the name "Gran torino is u-unknown... Is there a reason for that?"

"Oh well that's because I was never really interested in working as a hero"
"What!?"
"I had a goal that I just wanted to use my quirk freely. So I got my pro license for that"

You kinda thought that even if you wanted to use your quirk freely, you still chose on doing all that hero work for the past couple of years.

It made you feel like that was the reason for making him drive you away a bit, but that's over with.

"It'd be better to hear more about this from toshi-- I mean, all might. Expect more from him"
"All might..."

"That's all! Be well!"
"Y-yes sir!"
"And (y/n) go get pregnant, I want to be a grandpa!"  
"That's so blunt of you!" you blush shades of red.
_____

"Uhm excuse me...do you have ribbons" you asked the old lady who owns a gift store.

"Why of course dear. Now What kind of gift do you want me to wrap?"

You fiddled with your fingers.
"Well I was wondering if you have...human size ribbons..."

The old lady looked at you in confusion, until she understood what you meant.

Her face brightens "oooh I see, it's for that special someone is it dear~"
"N-no it's not like that--!"
"Don't worry it's not the first time I've done this. Plus I've seen a couple of pickles in my days so you could say I was quite the man killer"