Chapter 16: Comfort

Warning: Sexual Content
_____
You were laying on the couch watching tv as you wait for yagi to come back from u.a.

It was your day off.

Although he did say to you ahead of time that he might be running a bit late because he's going to see midoriya at the beach for a while.

Tomorrow all of class 1-a will be heading off to the training camp.

As you were relaxing you heard your phone vibrating. You pick up to only hear midnights voice.

"Hey (y/n) how's it going" she said
"Pretty good just sitting around waiting for my husband"
"Hmm I see, have you two been naughty lately~" she says as you started to blush.
"W-what made you say that! That's our business!"

Midnight only laughs "your so cute (y/n), no but seriously a little birdie told me you two were going to try for a baby"
"How did you-! Who told you!" You were flustered.

You and yagi agreed that no one should know that you two were gonna try for a baby until it was time.

But apparently that was to late.

And of course out of all the heroes, midnight had to be the first one!

"Well your husband of course. He looked so excited that he wanted to tell someone. And of course being the curious person I am I asked and, yeah here we are" she said you with a smile

"When I see that guy" you growled
"Oh don't be upset with him, he was just excited. You know how he is"
"Yeah I guess..." You grumbled.

"Well when are you two going to get down and dirty for one" midnight teasingly said.
"For your information we plan to have one later in the future, so even if we have sex he'd wear protection"

"Aw your no fun. You guys don't even do it raw for once, I mean aren't you on the pill or something?" She asked making you blush insanely.

"T-that's none of your business!"
"Come on (y/n) where best friends, you don't have to be shy over this"
"Fine! I guess... sometimes we do it, without protection" you looked away a bit embarrassed.
"Uh-huh tell me more, anything kinky? Spanking, bondage, dominance?"

Midnight was having too much fun with this.
"You just explained your whole persona you know that?" You said joking as you giggled.

She pouts "hey I'm just being curious"
You laugh "well if you want to know. I do have this thing I like to try out with yagi but...he won't agree with it I think" you said

"Come on I don't think so, I mean look at you, you think he'll say no to that face of yours" she says

"He had sometimes, I mean we've been married for quite a long time so he knows my game" you said as you lay on the couch slumping.

"Well what is it?"
You blush as you grab a box that was packaged to you. You open it and took a picture to show midnight as she got the message she had sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh my god! (Y/n) is that!-" 
"Yeah, yeah it's lingerie"
"How much did it cost you it looks so cute~"

"Oh my god! (Y/n) is that!-"  "Yeah, yeah it's lingerie""How much did it cost you it looks so cute~"