Homecoming (8)

(a/n a little more of a cute/fun chapter
So yeah enjoy!)

Hoseok POVIt was late September, but it was also homecoming tonight

Hoseok POV
It was late September, but it was also homecoming tonight. I was preparing myself and well surprising Tae by dying my hair a different color. My dyed black hair had turned into a brown and my purple highlights had faded. I decided it was time for a change, a change into a fun, fiery red.

It was a couple hour process, but it was finally done.

(A whole damn snack ok continuing)

I walked out of the bathroom, Tae was downstairs, I had told him to wait there  so he could be an one's and surprised.

I ended down the fimilar stairs and walked into the living room with my fiery hair.

"What are you trying to set the place on fire cuz damn" He said

"I-I mean that's not my intention no" I Said, taking a seat on the couch next to him. He had a smile on his face like he was up to something.

Taehyung POV
"Now it's my turn to leave you in suspense" I said, a bright smile on my face.
I got up and walked up the bathroom, pulling out blonde dye and blue contacts, half preparing myself for tonight, later we'd get in what outfits we pocked our ourselves, honestly what we were wearing and doing was yet another surprise. It didn't take long, only an hour and a half and my hair came out like this.