Pride (5)

Hoseok POV
We quickly finished our breakfast, throwing on our shoes and grabbing our bags.
Pride, that word was that stuck in my head as we walked out to my car.

"What do you think people will think of us, you know, making out in the middle of a park" I said, standing by my car.

"Hobi, stop worry who cares as long as we enjoyed it. Remember, pride" Tae said giving me a smile

"I mean yeah.." I said as I unlocked the car and stepped into it "But still, we could be shamed by the whole school" I said and anxiety was in my voice.

"Look at me" tae said, there was an undertone of seriousness in his voice. I looked at him, in his brown eyes. He put his hand on my face "Not everyone is going to judge us, there may be bad people on the world, but there's good
People too and I know that there will be people who Will support us and who Do support people from the LGBT community or are apart of it. We will walk in there with pride yeah?"

"Alright yeah" I said, starting the car and driving off to the school on this foggy, but rainy day.

"I've got an idea" Tae said, excitedly

"What is it?" I questioned

"We walked in there holding hands, showing that we don't give a fuck about what they think" He said, his eyes were lit up with excitement at his sudden idea.

"Yeah lets do it" I said and his eyes widened and he smiled at me.

We got out of the car, I saw a few students look at us, but they thought nothing of It. I grabbed my bag and he grabbed his, I out mine on my back and he did the same.
We headed towards the school, once we got close to the school we took each other's hand. I could see weird glances and whispered from some but some people were smiling, we headed too our class, ignoring everyone around is. I could hear some people's words,I only caught a bit.

"They're cute" one girl exclaimed

"Didn't except taehyung to be gay" a guy said

"Ew" the fimilar brown hair kid said and laughed along with his black haired friend.

We were close to class, and I saw out friends standing outside of the class, smiles planted on their faces. They seemed happy to see us this close. Even if it was only week two of the school year.

"You guys are so cute" Jungkook said full of happiness, he might as well of announced it to the school.

"You guys might as well be dating" Said Jin with a laugh

"I mean er uh" I couldn't get any words out od my mouth I was unbelievably flustered at that comment.

"He's not wrong Hobi, but I just want to wait a bit. I have eyes for you Hobi, don't worry"

"I-I have eyes for you too Tae" after i said that we walked into the classroom, being the center of attention, then Mrs.Lee knew, how the hell dis our English teacher know. It wasn't a dirty look though, it's more of a shocked look. We sat down in our usual seats, took a few notes and did our assignment.
The day went on somewhat normal, a few started and a few "You guys are adorable date already" from fan girls and boys.

Time skip to lunch
Going into lunch gave me a bit of anxiety, I couldn't lie.
I stood with all my friends and my crush? Yeah crush that makes the most sense. We're not together right now in the lunch line, waiting for what appeared to be a crispy chicken sandwich, kinda like the one you get from Wendy's. I grabbed a juice, tray, and I scanned my ID (that we never wear) and walked to my typical table with everyone.