Truth (7)

Taehyung POV
I woke up on a Saturday morning, Hobis are we're wrapped around my waist. It was a cloudy day out, I pulled out my snap, the camera was on my face and I noticed something. The makeup has come off and there was a faded, almost brake added bruise still on my jaw. There was no escaping now, I had to confess. I sent my streaks anyway, like then typical a ones without your face.

It was a long 20 minutes laying there until he woke up.
"Good morning, baby"

"Good morning Sunshine" I said and he moved around Slightly, observing me. He took his hand and rubbed it against my jawline, tracing it to my lip where the bruise ended. He lifted up my head, where there was still slight bruising.

"When did this happened" he questioned
"Monday, I fought for us, I fought for you, I fought that one guy, the black haired guy" I said and I saw tears roll down his face
"So the rumors are true" he said and I nodded. "why'd you fight for me, I'm just me"
"Hobi you're not just Hobi, you're not just another human to me, you are a Ray of sunshine. You know how to Oimake me smile and laugh. Hell you know everyrhung about me. Hobi everyone may have their flaws, but I see behind those, to me Hobi, you're perfect. I will defend you even if I have to use violence, I didn't want either of them to go after you again. That's why I did it. I lied because I didn't want you to get hurt that day. I hid it because I didn't want you to worry. I saved you because I love you, and I worried about those scars and cuts in your arms because you don't deserve pain, I pushed away and pushed away those boys from the because they were doing wring To you. Damn I've never fallen in love this fast but hell you're different and that's a good thing. I love you, Jung Hoseok"

He was crying at the speech I just gave him, happy and sad tears. There was a smile on his face. "I Love you too Kim Taehyung. You mean all of that yeah?"

"Yes I do I wouldn't of said it if I didn't" I pulled him in for a kiss, to prove my point. It was A deep and passionate one.
"Point proven" He Said and smiled. I wiped away his tears, I didn't want his face to be stained with them. He looked at me in a loving way, a true loving way.

Hoseok POV
I couldn't stop looking at tae, and I couldn't help but feel the hotness of my face after that speech or whatever you'd call that. I had to confess my own sins too.

"Well I guess I have secrets of my own" I said full of worry.

"What's your secret, let's start there" he said, as calm as possible looking at me with curious eyes.

"Baby I Ugh" I sighed and sat up, he did the same. "I haven't kept
Clean"

"That's alright sunshine, we're in this together." He rolled up my sleeves and spoke "You see these arms, they're beautiful no matter what, but I don't want them to be hurt." He held both of my hand and gave light kisses on my arms. He held onto my waist and and looked at me in the eyes, I could tell he was keeping tears in, trying not to cry in front of me.

I just I was speechless. I hugged onto him and cried onto his shoulder. I felt his arms wrap around me. I've never felt this kind of love before.

"TaeTae I- I've never felt this love before"

"Well there's no reason I wouldn't love you like this" he said, sniffling

We were there about 20 minutes until we both calmed down a bit, he got ready and I wrote in my journal as he got ready. The more I write was still there,test stained none the less. I ripped it out and threw it across the room.