Chapter 5.) Love Triangle.

-Natsu POV-

We walked into the classroom and- we already knew who we sat with so I instantly went to Lucy. The class went by fast and before I knew it, class was over. wait... what did we learn again?

"Uh- Lucy, remind me later what we learned in class."

"*sigh* jeez Natsu, im gonna have to reteach everything??!"

"Yep."

"That's not fair! You should've been listening idiot!" She said pouting.

"Sorry~! C'mon! It won't be that bad!"

"Hmph!"

She fiercely nodded and turned away. Hehe! I always get my way!

The next two classes passed as well and it was now LUNCH! FINALLY, SOMEWHERE I CAN BE FREE.

"Haha! FINALLY lunchhhh~"

"Natsu~ don't be dumb!" A familiar voice said as i turned around and saw- LISANNA! HELL YEAH, MY LUNCH HAS BEEN MADE EVEN BETTER!

"LIS!" I gave her a tight hug until i let go... cause i was hungry.

"Dummy Natsu! Hehe."She said ruffling my hair.

"Natsu.... im uh... gonna go to the line..."

"hm?...oh wait.. LUCY! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT YOU."

"o-oh..... uhm... okay... i-ill just... go now.."

"Natsu!!! You really ARE stupid! You never say that to a girl! Remember! We're sensitive!"

"Oh jeez, Sorry Lisanna—"

"Don't apologize to me! Go apologize to Lucy!"

"Oh right! Thanks Lis!"

I ran to the line and caught up with Lucy. She was at the front and I was in the middle, so.... s'gonna be hard catchin' up. But there three other other girls there.... one with orange short hair, another with pink long hair, and the last one with long white straight hair. Lucy seemed to be ignoring them— or at least trying to... i could tell she was upset.

"Yo Luce!"

"N-natsu..? oh hey."

"Who were those girls?"

"Just a few girls who like to pick on me.. but i dont mind it at all..."

"....."

"Natsu?"

"........they WHAT...."

"B-BUT IT DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL I-ITS FINE IVE BEEN DEALING WITH IT SINCE MY FRESHMAN YEAR!"

"THAT LONG?!"

"B-BUT ITS FINE! N-NATSU QUITE DOWN!!"

" NO WAY IM GONN— HMPH...mgh.... hm? wa da hell luphi.."
Lucy placed her hands on my mouth to make me shut up.

"Sorry, you wouldn't quiet down! Im gonna go sit with Levy and everyone else."

"We'll talk about this later. "

"*sigh* ...okay... anyway, i'll get going, see you—"

"Oh yeah! I wanted to apologize!"

"huh? apol...ogize? For what?"

"I said that i forgot all about you, i didn't mean that in the bad way- well it's kinda bad to say you forgot someone- but i meant it in the sense that!-"

"Jeez, there you go rambling again! haha, it's okay, i'm not someone who really matters in anyone's world. Either way, you were talking to someone more important. Now, i'll really get going. Bye."