Chapter 3.) Hidden words.

"uhm..i-i..."

"please Luce, im here for you..."

"I-i'm not ready to say... especially.... to you.... we're not friends anymore..."

"Why can't we be friends?!"

"Because!"

Natsu's feelings were getting hurt..... i could tell by the look on his face...

" Who's stopping you from being my friend?!"

"No one!"

"Then why can't we be friends?!?!"

i felt cold tears run down my cheek as i stammered my answer.

"i-i....i.....im sorry Natsu!"

i ran into my room with the ice pack and water bottle.... he's gonna tell on me..... and then Fathers gonna get mad...

i began to cry as the stress began to effect me... i began shaking and trembling as i cried in my dark room all alone...

why me..?

why am i suffering these consequences?

why god..?

why?

i felt the last tear dry out, as my eyes slowly closed, and i slipped into a deep sleep.

•••

i woke up early in morning so i could avoid Natsu. i used the bathroom next to the living room and right when i was about to leave i felt a light tap on my shoulder. i turned, im not sure who i was expecting but— of course... Natsu.

"N-Natsu!"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked as he jingled my student i.d with my key to the dorm.

"O-oh!"

i went to grab it, but he simply raised it higher.

"n-natsu..."

"What? I didn't get a thank you, nor did i get an explanation!"

"n-natsu! please! i-i told you.... i can't...—"

"YES.. you can... you told me no one was stopping you, clearly there is."

my eyes widened as i realized i accidentally apologized yesterday, and i knew why... but he didn't....

"h-how do you know...?"

"the way you suddenly apologized yesterday, it was obvious."

i shook my head and cursed at myself for being so dumb.

"i-i d-don't know what y-you're talking about..." i said in a sorta strong voice.

"Quit playin' dumb Luce! I'll give you time, but just so you know, i'm not a very patient person, so don't be expecting much time from me."

i slowly shook my head as he took my hand and walked me out into the hallway.

"and Imma walk with you.."

"but!—"

"wether you like it or not."

i sighed in disbelief, why isn't he just accepting that we can't be friends, but i sorta want this. i want him to find out, so he can help me...... no way.