Chapter 27: Bitch

Start from the beginning

"She's useless" she strongly states making GD smile disappear

"Not really, JB had her with-"

She grabs my hair and twists me around before pulling me closer to her as she wraps her arm around my neck and puts my weakness in a headlock. I punch her arm trying to make her let go but she doesn't budge, I can feel the air begin to thin as I constantly tap her arm trying to say I can't breath.

"See she can't even fight. Oh wait shit you can't see no wonder you're wasting your time with her" she beams as she takes me out of the headlock and throws me to the ground. I sit on the ground with my hand around my throat trying to learn how to breath again. I look down at my knee and it's bleeding making me feel on edge. "She can't even look at her own blood" she laughs at me whilst clapping her hands.

"You almost killed me" I look up and manage to say despite my throat feeling like it's on fire. I've never felt this kind of pain before and I don't wanna feel it again.

"If I wanted your ass dead trust me you would be" she whispers as she crouches down to my level and comes close to my face with a disgusted look in her eyes, I've never felt so low in my life. She gets up and leaves her room with GD trailing behind her like a lost puppy and at that moment I realise that there's no way I can win with her around.

I find myself a room and I just fall into the cold bed not even bothered to aid my bleeding knee. For the first time I feel scared, I feel like she can kill me any second. I hope she isn't staying. I wake up in the morning and stretch myself before opening my door whilst rubbing my eyes, all of a sudden someone kicks my legs causing me to fall flat on my bum I look up and make eye contact with the she devil who just smirks at me then walks away.

"What the fuck?" I ask myself as I slowly get up rubbing my bum. I carefully leave the room looking left and right making sure she isn't around to sneak attack me. I make it downstairs moving on the walls hiding behind every pillar I find.

"Oh my gosh darling what happened to your neck?" Ahjumma asks making me jump and turn to face her with my hand on my chest.

"That bitch Shanell-"

"Language honey" she cuts me off as she comes and puts her arm around me before guiding me to the kitchen. She pulls out a chair for me to sit but my butt still hurts so I just stand in an awkward position. "Just stay away from that girl she is evil in human form" she warns me but it's too late, wherever I go that bitch is for sure around the corner ready to kill me.

"But why does she hate me so much, whatever I do irritates her so she just hurts me" I explain trying to figure out why all she wants to do is cause me pain, maybe she's jealous because GD kidnapped me but there's no point because it's clear he's whipped over her.

"I don't know honey, I just hope JB comes and saves you quickly" she sighs as she begins to crack the eggs probably for breakfast, I hope the she devil doesn't eat with us, I'm scared she might poison my food.

"I'm not so hopeful anymore" I sigh as I lean on the kitchen counter thinking about how it's been months since I've last seen JB and the boys, I miss them like mad but I doubt they're still looking for me. Therefore I should give up on hoping they'll save me, just forget about them.

"Your hope is all that you have left" Ahjumma states making me sigh, she's trying to make me feel guilty and it's lowkey working.

"I might as well get comfortable" I smile making her roll her eyes at me. At this point I don't see myself getting out of here any time soon.

"You" some big husky guy wearing a tight black shirt with blonde hair and brown eyes points at me with a stern look on his face. "Come with me!" He demands making me give him the stank face, is he crazy?

"Hell to the no" I tell him with my arms folded across my chest. He glares at me before beginning to march towards my direction making me feel uneasy. He doesn't say anything but throws me over his shoulder then walks out of the kitchen with me kicking my legs in the air and punching his solid back.

"Put me down what the hell man-"

"Shut up you have nothing to say since you're powerless" I hear the bitch also known as Shanell instruct and instantly I go quiet. The guy let's me down and I try to fix myself hoping that ahjumma has some clothes for me because this hoodie is getting dirty.

"I'm not powerless I just don't like violence" I quietly state with my head buried in my chest, I feel so inferior to her.

"Correction you are a weak little girl who can't fight her own bloody battles" she steps forward and grabs me by the hair before tilting my head back causing me to shriek in pain. "When I was your age I was killing niggas like it's a sport" she laughs in my ear as throws me back making me fall into her closet.

"I don't kill" I tell her bravely, I don't care what she does to me I will never take away a life no matter how bad that person is.

"Of course you don't you're just a pathetic weak little girl who's waiting to be rescued well sorry bitch no cheating allowed" she smirks down at me with her arms folded across her chest she stares at my neck. She takes out a knife from her back pocket forcing me to move further away from her but she just moves closer and closer.

"Wait what are you...AAHHH!!" I scream as the blade cuts right below my ear, she drops the knife and it's covered in blood, my blood but she doesn't stop. She starts digging inside the wound before taking out a little black plastic thing. How did that get in my neck? She throws it on the floor before stepping on it and at that moment I realise it was a tracking device.

"Try getting out yourself"