Chapter 27: Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Why you acting like she never cared about me, she could've escaped I never locked her up" he states as he licks his lips then smiles at me. I bite my tongue not knowing how to respond, is he bluffing I feel like he's bluffing. Maze would've escaped if she could've just like how she left with Jackson thinking she'll see me.

"So? That means she likes you? Bullshit" I spit before beginning to hysterical laugh. How can he a filthy pimp bitch boy believe that my Maze would like him.

"You thinking she's yours is bullshit!" He shouts as he begins to violently huff at me catching me off guard, I've never seen him angry to be honest I thought this bitch boy doesn't have it in his pants.

"Go suck a dick!" I shout back as I get up from my seat and kick my chair back catching him off guard.

"I'll slap your face with my dick"

"What dick?!"

"The dick that's 10 inches deep in Seoul" he says and that was the last straw for me, I don't fucking care who this guy is and what he can do all I know is he is dead meat. I rush over to him and grab him by his stupid Gucci collar making him smirk at me like the sicko he is.

"Woah woah JB he's the only person who can help us right now so stop acting like a petty bitch boy because Maze is still out there probably traumatised, stressing, scared and lost" Mark pulls me away from Taehyung and scolds me like he usually does. I compose myself before looking up at Taehyung and forcing myself to smile. My Maze is out there suffering and I'm here fighting like my life is tough.

"You're right" I admit defeat.

"So we just gonna ignore the fact that both your asses are pedophiles?" Bambam states and we all just awkwardly look at him.

"Let's just find her"

Maze POV:

"I'm Shanell, his first love" the pretty, tall, confident black woman says with her arms folded across her chest looking down at me like I'm a piece of gum stuck under her expensive heels. Never have I felt so undressed in my life. Looking at her she's an art work and all I can do is think about how a bad ass chick like her can help me get the hell outta here.

"So Shanell, you gonna help me get outta here?" I ask her with a smile on my face as I rock back and forth trying to look cute. But by the look of distaste in her face I'm beginning to conclude that she isn't the type of blank girl to help a sister out.

"Bitch are you stupid? You must be since you've been kidnapped 3 times now" She scoffs as she removes her sunglasses and glares at me as if she holding herself back. Her words surprise me, no one has spoken to me like that and I don't like it. "When are you ever gonna learn how to defend yourself?" She asks me forcing me to look down at my feet. She's right, all this mess could've been avoided if I knew how to defend myself.

"I'm not really a physical violent... I hate blood" I state then mentally slap myself for sounding so stupid in front of her. She's the first person to intimidate me and I don't like it.

"And I hate bitch boys like you, so don't fucking touch my stuff unless you want a bullet in between your pretty little fucking head" She threatens as she does the gun gesture and aims at my head making me gulp. Even though she doesn't have a gun right now I still feel like I'm going to shit myself correction pee myself since I still need the toilet.

"Ladies I see you've met each other, I hope that we manage to make loads of money together" GD appears with a smirk on his face making me release a sigh grateful that he's here so this crazy bitch won't kill me. I know she only threatened me but by the look in her eyes I can tell you she wants my blood.