15

It's been a little over a week since the night of that party

I'd seen Lucas a few times throughout the week, never making mention of the party, or the fact he's now discovered he's got a brother. Trying to pry him for answers to see how he's coping, to no luck. He's too bottled up. If he wasn't going to tell me, I knew those feelings were being let out and turned to beautiful words in one of his private journals.

It turns out a week passing by doesn't get easier, the longer you end up waiting because I'm still in the same panic mode I was on the night of the party, to how I feel now.

There's reminders, which set off flashbacks of moments including Dan's raging face, his force on to Nathan, then to how upset and broken he looked.

I haven't seen Nathan since then and it made me worry, rumours quickly circulated around campus. One of the main stories I'd over heard was Nathan caught leaving out the back way to escape questions regarding Dan or the life changing video reveal. He got into a fight with a police offer and they had a minor scuffle that had him locked up for the night.

If it wasn't Nathan in the fight, it was Dan with one of the cleaners he'd hired. They got in a screaming match, which causes Nathan to jump in too. Fiery fists of rage flung from the small squabbling group and now that cleaner is suing Dan for a large sum of money. From the way he dressed and judging by his home, it'd be paying out some pocket money, though the cleaner could reverse the roles, and have him clear out his bank for the injuries inflicted.

There were others saying Nathan had been too busy arguing with Dan in the office room to have come back out and enjoy what was left of the party; if that was even possible. That he in fact never left the house, so he's innocent in all of this and Dan, he was the evil one in all outcomes.

No matter what had happened, I'd left before the apparent time frames of these rumours, so I can't exactly defend the situation. Anything could've been possible.

In all of this, if there was one thing I caught on to about hosting a party, it's you wanted it to be one, in which everyone was talking about, may it be for good or bad reasons. In this situation it's mission accomplished for the Scott family of parties.