Down Boy: Chapter 4

“How about this?” I held up a little black dress against my body, lining up the neckline with my neck to make it look like I was actually wearing it. Max shook his head.

                “Nah, sluttier.” I frowned and pulled the dress away, walking back into my closet.

                “How much sluttier?” I asked him.

                “God Avery! We’re going to a club and you’re single! Obviously the sluttiest thing you’ve got!” Max yelled to me. I popped my head out of my closet and glared at him.

                “It’s not like I’m getting laid tonight or anything.” I grumbled.

                “Well, I plan on it.” He answered back. I rolled my eyes.

                That was typical Max. He was my third roommate and final roommate. Yeah, I lived with Jackson and Carly too. I kind of regretted asking Carly as soon as she found out Jackson was going to be living here as well, but Max and I try to keep the peace.

                Max was a friend of Jackson’s that moved in with us when we were all low on rent payments for a few months. He helped us out and in the end we all became really good friends. He was like most male wolves; big, built and very strong. He had brown hair and brown eyes. And again like most male wolves, he had a very dirty mind and his hormones were constantly raging. Then again, I was very dirty minded as well, but not as much as him and Jackson.

                “Are you two done yet?!” Jackson yelled throughout the apartment.

                “Avery can’t choose a god damn outfit!” Max yelled back, he then burst into my closet making me yelp as he pushed me aside.

                “Damn it Max! I’m in my underwear!” I shrieked, grabbing the nearest thing to me, which wasn’t very big, but it covered me up.

                “Yeah, yeah, I’ve seen you in less.”

                My eyes went wide as I gasped, “Max!”

                “Just kidding, Ah-ha!” With that he pulled out a tiny blue sequin dress. It had one sleeve, making one shoulder bare as it came down a few inches below my butt.

                “I’ve never worn that before.” I told him. He shrugged his shoulders in return, thrusting the dress into my hands and saying, “Put it on.”

                I sighed and looked down at it. I guess today was a day of firsts for me.

                “Oh and these!” I looked over to find Max holding a pair of over the knee black boots.

                “A little fashionista are we?”  I laughed. He shrugged his shoulders.

                “I know what looks good on girls. I mean I am usually the one undressing them.”

                I rolled my eyes at his comment. Of course he had to make it dirty. “I thought I was supposed to be showing skin?” I asked.

                “You are. It’ll be enough to drive guys wild when they see you in this. I mean I’m already getting a litt-” Before he could finish I ripped the boots from his hands and shoved him out of my closet.

                “You’re gross, Max! Now get out while I change!”

                He chuckled as he walked out, the door slamming behind him. Sighing once again, I slipped into the dress and then proceeded to the boots. The dress was a body con so it hugged my every curve. My butt wasn’t big, but my boobs made up for the lacking bottom of mine.  Max would pick out a dress like this. Luckily, I had my hair curled and make-up done earlier for school so I didn’t have to do much more than reapply here and there.