Chapter 21: Shy New Members

Start from the beginning

"We're clear." I said to Soeun.

We both made our way to the receptionist desk where Jiyoung seemed shocked to see us.

"OMO!" She exclaimed. "Are you guys...?"

"Giving this to Hongbin oppa for his birthday?" I asked. "Yes."

"Awe~" She coo'ed. "That's sweet."

"Don't tell him it was from us." Soeun said, getting ready to light the candle.

"Oh, I wouldn't light it." Jiyoung stopped her. "It may still be a while until he arrives."

"Will you light it for us then?" Soeun asked. "When you see his car pull up?"

"Sure." Jiyoung nodded, taking the matches from Soeun. "Now go get ready for school."

"Thank you unnie." I said to Jiyoung. "And remember, you don't know who it was from."

"Not a clue." She played along.

We both snickered and ran back to our room, getting ready for school.

---

-7:35AM-

We made our way to the lobby, Soeun and I. Daehyun was also with us since we were all going to school. We arrived at the lobby and I looked over at the receptionists desk to see Hongbin had arrived. He had his cake still sitting on the desk.

"Oppa." I said while walking over, pretending like I didn't know anything. "What's that?"

Daehyun and Soeun followed behind me.

"A cake!" Daehyun exclaimed. "Who's it from?!"

"I don't know." Hongbin shrugged. "It was just here. I think it was from Jiyoung but she keeps denying it."

"It wasn't from me, I swear it." Jiyoung said.

"Is it your birthday, hyung?" Daehyun asked.

"Yes, it is." Hongbin smiled.

"Happy Birthday." Soeun said.

"Yeah!" Daehyun exclaimed. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you." Hongbin snickered.

"Don't inflate his ego too much kids." Jiyoung said. "You need to get to school anyway."

Hongbin glared at Jiyoung who smirked.

"Okay, we will get going then." I said. "Goodbye."

"Bye kids." Jiyoung said.

We waved goodbye and made our way out of the lobby. We started walking to school, all chatting along the way.

"I wonder who got it for him." Daehyun wondered.

"Me too." I said, looking at Soeun. We both grinned widely before changing the subject.

*****

-Sunday, March 24, 2019~4:41PM-

~Christine's POV~

I arrived at the building from running some errands and walked to the elevator to go up to my room. It opened to reveal Kaoru walking out. She saw me and paused.

"Oh, Ch-Christine unnie." She said.

"Hi Kaoru." I smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Grabbing stuff for the dorm that we forgot." She replied. "How about you?"

She suddenly thought.

"Wait." She looked embarrassed. "That was a dumb question. You live here."

I snickered. "That was cute."

She looked up at me, who was smiling at her softly.

"I-I should go." She said, then speeded past.

I watched her with a smile. I snickered before getting in the elevator and taking it up to my room, relaxing for the rest of the day.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! New characters are introduced I'm happy! I'm really excited and I can't wait to keep things going. I added the last part, Christine's POV, just so I would be caught up to real time. I don't really have anything to say other than I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Biez!