Chapter 21: Shy New Members

Start from the beginning

"Former EXO member, Kris Wu?" Ricky asked.

"Yes." Christine nodded. "That Kris Wu."

I smiled while watching the girl. Her eyes glanced around the room at everyone, until they came to a stop on me. Before anything could happen, I looked down. I knew I was looking at her in a way that would make her uncomfortable, and I didn't know if she was even into girls, so I knew I needed to not make things obvious or else it would cause too many problems if she wasn't gay.

"Alright." Woohyun spoke. "Which one of you boys want to go first?"

I looked at the other boys, really for the first time, and noticed somebody. It was a real friend of mine that my brother and I trained with. I smiled brightly before calling his name.

"Takashi!" I exclaimed.

"Me?!" He looked at me.

"Yeah, you!"

He sighed. "Okay, I'll go. My name's Takashi as Kaoru noona already said. I was born in '97, I rap and dance, and I am Japanese if you couldn't tell."

"Nice to have you in the group, Takashi." Hikaru said with a smile.

"Thanks hyung." Takashi said. "Its nice to have a group."

We all chuckled a little before moving onto the last trainee.

"My turn." He spoke softly. Everyone was memorized by his beautiful and unique honey-like voice. "My name is Alex. I am also a 97-liner and I am a vocalist. As for my fact, I am the little brother of Joshua from Seventeen."

"No wonder why you're voice is so pretty~" JC said in awe.

The boy snickered. "I get that a lot."

"Is your singing voice just as honey-like as your talking?" Blue asked.

"Y-Yes, I think so." Alex nodded.

"We got ourselves some honey vocals." Changwoo said.

"Its about time we got another male vocalist." Gyutae said. "We have a ton of male rappers."

Alex smiled, knowing he would be happy with his distribution with lines considering he's one of our very few male vocalists.

"Alright!" James caught everyone's attention. "Let's introduce ourselves to them, yeah? Just our names. I'll start."

And with that, we went around the circle, each stating our names for the new members. Afterwards, we took some time to all get to know them and they get to know us like usual. But I made sure to keep my limits with Christine. We ended up finishing at 5:30 and all went home.

*****

-Monday, March 18, 2019~6:53AM-

~Blue's POV~

I was shaken awake by my unnie of only 15 days, Soeun.

"Dude." She spoke. "Its almost 7 and we haven't dropped off the cake yet."

"Oh, is that today?" I asked, blinking to wake up.

"Yes, now hurry and get dressed." She demanded.

"Calm down, unnie." I said sitting up. "Its Hongbin oppa. He's always late."

"Still." She said. "Come on."

I quickly changed into some sweats as Soeun took out the small cake from our fridge that we had bought the day before. Once I was ready, we made our way to the lobby. I looked around, only to see Jiyoung.