Chapter 16

-Percy's POV-

''Wake up, wake up, Jackson.'' I vaguely heard a voice say in the background. Someone was shaking me by my shoulder, waking me up. I groaned 'let me sleep' into my pillow and was about to doze off again when someone, or rather somethings, hung me upside down, out of my bed. Suddenly wide awake, my eyes shot open and I saw Nico standing in front of me, laughing, but also with a concerned look on his face. ''You better get out, oh wait you already are, and change, Percy, Chiron wants us at the Big House in five minutes.'' Ugh.

''But Nicooo,'' I whined, ''I want to sleeeeep.'' He looked at me, then realized I still hung upside down and let the shadows release me. He walked up to me and kisse me softly. It lasted only a few seconds before he pulled back.

''I know, but Chiron said it was urgent.'' He smiled a little. ''So get changed.'' He removed his hands from my neck and stepped away. I reached out for him and whined at the sudden coldness and emptiness in front of me. He grinned and and stepped away even farther. Everytime I took a step forward, he took a step back, everytime at the last moment, just before, I could touch him. I whined again.

''You're teasing me! That's not nice!'' I said. He just grinned even more.

''Who said I was nice, Jackson?'' he said, taking a step back again.

''I did.'' I said, taking another hopeful step forward. Again he stepped back at the last moment. I groaned. ''Seriously Angel-'' I was interrupted by his lips crashing against mine. I blinked, surprised, but then closed my eyes as I kissed him back.

''What about Chiron?'' I asked.

''Five minutes already passed anyway.'' he simply replied. I grinned.

''True.'' I said, before asking entrance by sliding my tongue against his lips. He accepted immediately and pushed me back onto my bed, never breaking the kiss.

''All this energy wasted trying to get me out of bed, only to get me back in.'' I grinned. He groaned.

''Wasn't exactly planning on this.'' he replied, but he pushed his lips back against mine before I could answer. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and started pulling it up. He helped a little by removing his hands from my hips, only to get them back there as soon as his shirt was gone. They soon found the hem of my shirt and we took it off immediately. His hands went back to my hips and my hands found his back again. I pulled him closer, our bare chests pressed together as Nico started playing with the hem of my pyjama pants. Yeah, very sexy Percy, not. But Nico seemed to think otherwise. He pulled them down and I groaned. he grinned and kissed my neck.

''So... Having a little bit of fun here, do you? Well, if you're done fucking, Chiron want you guys at the Big House. Fully clothed. Well, he wanted that a few minutes ago. But I'm pretty sure he still does.'' Nico and I looked up, shocked, to see Leo stand at the door. ''Anyway, I'm going. See you later! And not like this I hope!'' He said, as he turned around and walked away. Leaving the door open, ofcourse. Nico sighed and got off me. As he put his shirt back on, I couldn't help but curse Leo in my mind. If only he had come later... Well, depended on how much later... I got out of bed and grabbed some random clothes off of my floor, which happened to function as a closet. I put them on and brushed my hand through my hair. Then I took Nico's hand and we walked to the Big House together.

Chiron, Rachel, Jason, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Annabeth, Caeda and Leo were already waiting for us. The last one hand in hand with Nico's sister and with a grin from ear to ear on his face.

''Ah, you finally arrived. What took you so long?'' Chiron asked. If possible, Leo's grin grew even wider. He started to laugh a little, but tried to hide it. Nico started to blush and Jason, just being Jason, started to laugh. Hard. He didn't even try to hide it. Chiron raised an eyebrow. Thalia, Piper and Annabeth exchanged looks, smirking, and Rachel, Hazel, Frank and Caeda just stood there, clearly confused. Amazing how clueless they were, this was really obvious... After Chiron calmed all the not so clueless people down, he went to stand at the other side of the ping pong table.