Chapter 8

Hi guys! I'm a little late I guess... But anyway, here's chapter 8!! :D Also, I made up a new character. And I used a nickname for Leo that I found in someones comment on a different fanfic, but I forgot who it was and since I read thousands of Percico fanfics with thousands of comments I'm too lazy to search

SO REACT HERE IF YOU WERE THE ONE THAT INVENTED THE NICKNAME ''FIREFUCKER'' KAY? SO I CAN MENTION YOU.

Well, enjoy reading!!

-Nico's POV-

''There you are!'' Piper's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. ''We thought you were gone! Where were you?'' I avoided her gaze, knowing that she'd see the fear in my eyes no matter how hard I tried to hide it. Percy just killed, no wait, almost killed Clarisse! I mean, she really was a bitch, but why on earth would he almost kill her?! Yes, she would ruin my life at Camp Half-Blood if she showed the pictures and recording to everyone, but I could just go to camp Jupiter when that happened! I could just go away like I always do, and then everyone would be happy. Well, except Camp Jupiter, I think. I was sure they weren't exactly waiting for a creepy, lonely, gay demigod like me. Okay I couldn't just go to Camp Jupiter if she told everyone, but at least I could leave Camp Half-Blood. I could make it in the mortal world, I'd done it before. For weeks I had just travelled from city to city, not really going anywhere, and shadow travelling away whenever I got sick of the monsters. I was sure I could do it again. The only hard part of it would be leaving Percy behind. It always was, even though the reason I fled was so often him.

''Hey!'' Jason waved his hand in front of my face. ''Is somebody in there?!'' I nodded in response. ''Okay he's not listening. Percy, I could use some help here.'' Before I realized what was going on, I felt a splash of ice cold water in my face.

''PERCY!'' I shouted at him. He just grinned. How could he be so careless after almost killing someone?!

''What is it, Angel? Don't you like my cold water?'' I shook my head, pouting.

''Nooo, it's too cold!'' I pouted even more. Instead of hugging me, like I expected, and, despite everyone around, even wanted him to do, he just splashed some warm water in my face.

''There you go!'' he laughed.

''That's not funny!'' I protested.

''Yes it is!"

"No it's not!"

"Hell yes it is!"

''Hell no it's not!"

"So are you guys done being obvious or should we leave you alone?" Leo asked, tearing his eyes away from a girl that danced a few metres away from us. Every few seconds, she'd look at us to find Leo staring at her again. I recognized her, she just arrived today, she was bloody, sweaty and exhausted then, but now that she was cleaned and dressed up, I could actually see how she was related to the gods. She wasn't claimed yet, but with her curly blonde hair and strapless, knee-length black dress, she looked the most like a child of Aphrodite. But something told me she wasn't. I found myself being glad to see she already made some friends, also of the Aphrodite cabin. Her friends talked to her, she seemed doubtful, looking at us a few times, but eventually agreed with them. She turned around and started walking towards us. She was small and skinny, almost the same posture as me. Her cheeks were red and her eyes somehow managed to be gray, blue and green all at once. Definitely Aphrodite. But why did I feel like she wasn't?