Chapter 8- All night, All day

Thanks for over 100 followers. It may not seem a lot for people with thousands but its a start. And i appreciate it very much so thank you to all my followers and readers of my story. I'm also very sorry that i haven't posted in a while, and i know i say i will but my grand father passed away and maybe things will stop being crazy for a while. Now enjoy chapter 8.

________________________________

A little bit after Damien's drunk incident i had to use the bathroom, but i didn't want to move and wake him. WAIT. Where is he? I used my hand to feel around the bed or floor for him. SQUASH. "Oh, that's nasty", i said when my hand entered a pile of Damien's throw up. "Damien, where are you"?, i asked. He says " In the bathroom". I walk over to the bathroom, and turn on the light. Damien's tan self, looked pale white". He than went to throw up most likely again. I grabbed a rag and wet it with cold water. I then put it on Damien's head, and rub his back as he threw up his last hundred meals. After about an hour of constant throwing up, he fell asleep on me. The cold rag didn't do much seeing as his fever is currently making me sweat.

     As soon as i try to go to sleep, he jumps up throwing up. AGAIN. Finally after hours it seems like, i got Damien in bed. I took all the covers off, and got new ones out of the closet. And now I'm following his directions to go find medicine, water, and cleaning supplies. Not to mention when I get back up there I have to change him. YES, CHANGE HIM. I feel like a mom taking care of her sick child with a tummy ache. But instead I'm taking care of my hot drunk boss with a hangover. Hold up he's not hot, okay maybe a little, but bad thoughts. BAM. Dang nabbit, I didn't see that there. I just ran into a wall. After stumbling into everything that I couldn't see, I got the medicine, water, and cleaning supplies. I made my way up to Damien's room. Where he threw up all over the new covers. Great, yay me. I get Damien undressed and my gosh, he's hot, and yes I'm thinking bad thoughts again. No worries I'm only changing his pants, and he isn't wanting to wear a shirt. Now I have to to remake the bed. After that Damien goes to bed not before I give him his medicine though.

     I go to the bathroom to get another cold rag to calm Damien down while I'm not in the room. Now I have to quietly gather dirty laundry and find the laundry room. Which actually wasn't that hard. Now I got back to my room to clean it up. And Damien didn't lie when he said he peed everywhere. The bed has to dry after I clean it, so I go back to Damien's room. I turn on a small light and sit on the floor to give Damien the bed. After a while I doze off.

     Next thing I know I feel someone picking me up. I then feel myself lay down on a bed and strong arms wrap around me. After a short bit long nap I wake up. Damien was still asleep so I didn't move. I didn't exactly feel like repeating last night. But then he says " I know your awake, you've already stiffened up". "Good morning, how are you feeling"?, I asked him. He mumbles something but I shrugged it off, and got off the bed. "Now where do you think your going", he says. I say "out". He goes mhmm and says "I don't think so". "Why not"?, I ask. He replies " Because you gotta take care of me". " Ughh", I say, and lay back down on the bed.

    I needed the sleep after playing doctor last night. Damien lays back down for a while until he slaps my butt. "WHAT THE H- - - " , I shouted before I was cut off by Damien saying "Get up we're going out". "Out"?, I say with a confused face. "Yes out, now get up, and wear a dress", Damien says.

________________________________
End of chapter 8.
Most of chapter 8 was Alex's subconscious speaking so yeah it was different than the dialogue throughout the whole chapter.
Will this be a date, if so how will it go?
Find out in chapter 9.