Chapter 2- Join or Die

Recap-

Alex was taking in and, questioned by an unknown group of people who she witnessed a murder by.

Now on to the chapter-

     I don't exactly know how long it's been but, I woke up with fresh food and, clean clothes in front of me. I was no longer blind folded or gagged. I didn't know who these people were but then again, I don't even know the last time I changed or ate. So I decided to eat and then change into clean clothes.
     A couple minutes after I got dressed, the same man I spoke to last name came into the room. The room was dim but when he opened up the door my eyes burned from the bright light. He asked me "Did you sleep well"? I replied "Yes". Which wasn't a complete lie, this was the most peaceful sleep I've gotten in years. He started to speak again and said "You have two options, you can either join or die". I asked "Join what"? He said "The Black Spades, the most feared gang in the world. If you were to join you would be under my orders, you will have a home, a job, good money, and a family, because in this gang we protect each other. If you choose not to join, you die, because you saw too much yesterday". I didn't have to think hard on this decision, I have always wanted a real family and, i didn't exactly have anywhere to go and, i wasn't ready to die so i said "I'll join".
     The man smirked and said "You're that easy, huh"? I simply smiled and walked out of the room, I turn my head and say "You're that dumb, huh"? He laughs and started to follow me to wherever this hallway went to, because I had no idea where I was walking. He eventually catches up to me and, stops in front of me to ask "Where exactly are you going"? I said "No idea, where are you going"? He started walking and, I followed him because, I had no idea where to go and, nothing better to do. We stopped in front of a room and, he opened to door and, said "This is your room". The room was amazing, it was so clean and tidy. I said "Thanks". He said "No problem, now settle in, maybe take a shower, and get dressed". Before i could reply to ask why and, tell him I have no clothes he walks out the door and, says "i'll send some dresses up".
     I go straight to the bathroom to get a shower. I get undressed and, turn on the water, and, the water was hotter than the devils fire will ever be. During the shower, I got to thinking I'm playing with fire in this gang and, I'm gonna get burned. I get out of the shower and, walk out of the bathroom to find 3 dresses laying across my bed along with lingerie and, shoes that are on the ground. Everything was so beautiful and, expensive. I grabbed a red dress to match the red velvet shoes.
     I got dressed and, walked outside my room and, saw a man standing there that I've never seen before. I asked "Where's the boss man"? He replies "Hello, I'm Detroit. How's your day? Oh, mines great, thanks for asking. Oh, where's the boss man you say? He's already at the warehouse. I guess, I'm your Uber". I laugh and say "Your welcome, my days good too, I'm Alexandra by the way. Where's your Uber car"? We head down to the car garage and start to head to the warehouse.
     Detroit asked me "You're adopted, right"? I said " Well not really, more like adopted by the streets where I was named after a driveway." He chuckles and says " Alexandra Driveway, nice name". I laughed and we talked about him, he told me he was raised by a nice man named Esmond, who was the leader before the boss man now. We stop in front of an old abounded factory. Detroit said " We're here for the meeting".
End of chapter 2
How will the meeting go and, who will Alexandra meet?
Find out in chapter 3.