Chapter 7- Wow, look who cares

I'm sorry this took so long to update, I've been having family issues.
*Back to Alex's point of view*
     As Damien left the office he looked a little more than upset, he looked beyond angry to. I guess he had a little bit of a reason to. After sitting in my room for a little while I got bored. So I thought I would go find Detroit. I went down the stairs to the game room, which is were I was told most people would hang out. It was divided into two sections. The first was the guys, they had video games, a pool table, and a card table. The second was the girls, they had an area for dancing and karaoke, and then a table were they gossip. Detroit was hanging out with the guys playing cards, which is my specialty besides making drinks. I walk over to Detroit and he says "Hey Alex". I reply "Hey can I play"? They all nod and hand me a little money from each of them to get me in the game. I instantly recognized Hunter bluffing, and Detroit looked straight but I had a royal flush so I took the pot. After a lot of games I had a lot of money. I said "I'm cashing out and heading up to my room". Detroit replies "Whatever cheater, night". "Night" I say to everyone, and head up to my room.
     A couple steps before I get to my room I notice blood droplets on the floor and door knob. I hear a strange fit of stumbling, so I open the door and see Damien pretending to be a football player with a mirror. When he sees me in the doorway he charges me with blood droplets flying off of him. CRASH. Definitely drunk I think to myself as he attempts to tackle me, but veers off into the door. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SOMEONE PUT THAT THERE," he says. I chuckle at how stupid he is when he's drunk, and I instantly remember he's bleeding.
     "Get up", I tell him and he gets up, throws me over his shoulders and goes to jump on the bed. When we hit the bed, he let's go of me and I bounce off of the bed, busting my butt, and my back. He starts laughing. I get up in frustration and say "What happened to you"? Damien says "Your boss isn't that nice, ya know"? I nod in a duh expression, and then my words get tangled up. Damien says " I visited the bar, payed your boss off, got drunk, trashed talked everyone there, and then got into a fight". I asked "Why"? Damien shrugs and I head to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I clean up Damien's fist and face. I say "Come on, it's time to go back to your room". He flops back on the bed and slurs "Nooooo". I ask "Why"?, and he replies " Because I like your room better". "Hmmm", I mumble and decide to head to his room.
     Once I get comfortable in his bed, I hear him come into the room, I start to get up after he gets into the bed. The door I was heading to was cracked. BAM. Damien literally threw his shoe to shut the door. I turn around and he has his other shoes in his hand ready to throw at me. He says "Come right here to the boss man". I laugh and head towards him to grab the shoe but I miss and fall on him. Drunk or not he's got tricks. He throws his other shoe on the floor and turns me over on my side to cuddle. I say "I thought you liked my room better". He snickers and says " Did I say room, I meant you". I go to speak but he says " Just to make sure you don't go to your room, I peed almost everywhere". I turn around to slap him in the face but he catches my hand and says " Goodnight day dreamer", and he gives me a kiss on the forehead.
End of chapter 7
A drunk Damien is a great Damien. What happens next?
Find out in chapter 8.