"Calm down Jiminah,"

"You could've just waited. I told you, her brothers are important to her. They mean a lot to her,"

The man's jaw clenched at the thought of Hea having other brothers aside from him.

"Don't even mention them," he rolled his eyes.

"You know it's inevitable, do you wanna die hyung? They're professional killers and so is Hea. She might kill you if you don't sort this out earlier," Jimin warned him.

"I will, just give me three days," the man resigned.

"Three days and you'll let her go, for now. She's not ready to take over hyung,"

The man nodded in agreement. Even though he truly wants to have Hea stay by his side, he knew it would be a lot to take in.

--

Jimin watches Jungkook devour the lobster in front of him. His mind is off somewhere so he didn't really enjoyed his meal. He knew Jungkook is a great factor in affecting his relationship with Hea but he promised to fight fair and square.

A normal life is impossible with him and Hea. But with Jungkook, there's still a chance.

"Jungkook," Jimin called for his attention.

Jungkook looked up to him with rice stuck on his lip.

"Are you willing to live a normal life with Hea?" Jimin asked seriously.

"You mean leave everything behind? Like put my gun down and hold her hand forever?" Jungkook tested Jimin's jealousy but Jimin's not having any of it.

"Just answer the damn question Jeon Jungkook," Jimin crossed his leg under the table.

"Ofcourse, I could even be a farmer and live a simple life with her if that what she wants," Jungkook confidently said.

Jimin just nodded at that and clumped his mouth shut to continue to contemplate on things. Jungkook continued to eat and decided to ask a question Jimin wasn't really looking forward to answering.

"Why hyung, can't you do the same for her? Like leave your empire behind and live a simple life with her?" he nonchalantly asked but Jungkook is really curious what his competitor's answer would be.

Jimin just tilted his head to the side and pretended to think.

"Next question," Jimin dodged his question instead.

"Yah!" Jungkook protested.

"Just focus on eating all of that Jungkook or you'll have to pay for all of this," Jimin effectively distracted Jungkook's curiousness.

In all reality, Jimin really can live a simple life with her and he would willingly do that without second thoughts but given that she's a Kang and an assasin on top of that, normal is not even in his vocubulary right now.

His mind drifts to Hea who's probably looking so crazy right now as she learns the truth.

--

Jungkook decided to go back to school after they had their meal but he feels too exhausted to even write his own name down on a paper so he went home instead. The moment he entered the mansion, Hea was seated there in the window sill, drinking coffee. Sure enough, Jungkook ran quickly to her direction.

Hea looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi Kookie," she offered.

Instead of answering, Jungkook got the coffee from her hand and placed it somewhere safe before carrying her over his shoulder.