Jungkook's eyes darted over the door, wanting nothing more than to get inside there himself to see if Taehyung was okay. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. He had come to Taehyung's session to help him not make him cry and do God knows what. None of this was supposed to happen but still it did. The seconds Jin stayed in the room felt like hours to Jungkook. He didn't hear a single thing and that fact alone worried him a lot. Sure Jin would try to talk to Taehyung if he was in there, right?

Suddenly Jin's voice came from the room calling out for Jackson to help him. Jungkook's eyes darted from Jackson towards the door and back, the nurse slipping inside the room with ease leaving Jungkook all by himself. This wasn't good.......this was so not good. Panic filled every vein in Jungkook's body. His heartbeat was way too fast, he felt cold, the colour was drained from his face and the only thing he could feel was anxiety. Anxiety of losing yet somebody else in his life right before his eyes while he wasn't able to do anything. While he and Taehyung weren't really friends the events still triggered the ravenette. It was like he was with his mother all over again. Standing in a hallway while multiple doctors were in a room trying to save whatever was happening inside it while Jungkook wasn't able to do anything and could only hope the outcome was good. An outcome he had experienced once before and that time had proven to be anything but good. That time he had lost the person that had meant the most to him while he could only stand by and watch her die.

Jungkook's eyes looked back at the door, soft voices coming from inside. He didn't know what overtook him but before he knew what was happening he walked up to the door. He needed to see what was happening, he needed to help. He wouldn't stand and watch like he had done with his mother. Taehyung wouldn't get the same fate as his mother had gotten, he just couldn't let it happen.

With a shaking hand Jungkook pushed open the door, bracing himself for whatever was behind it. The ravenette's eyes darted around the room. His body still filled with anxiety and his heart rate way too high. It didn't take long before his eyes fell on the crouched down backs of Jin and Jackson. Both of them sat on their knees in the middle of the room, their eyes fixated on something before them while they softly talked.

Jungkook's eyes slowly followed their line of sight and without knowing it he released a deep sigh of release. There in the corner of the room sat Taehyung, seemingly unharmed. His knees against his chest, his arms around them and his face buried between them. The blonde's body was shaking harshly and deep muffled heart wracking sobs left his mouth. It was more than clear that he wasn't okay emotionally but he seemed perfectly fine physically. Jungkook didn't know why exactly but it made him happy. It made him happy that his mind had been wrong and that Taehyung didn't do anything stupid. They could try to fix Taehyung's current state and  he didn't know if that had been the case if Taehyung had gone with the option that had been in Jungkook's head.

The ravenette's eyes darted from Jin and Jackson towards Taehyung, finding out pretty quickly that the two of them were trying to talk to the blonde and coach him out of his current state. Something that didn't seem to work that well at the moment. Taehyung's whole body was shaking harshly and the sobbs didn't seem to stop anytime soon. It was a heartbreaking sight to see. The blonde clearly had no control over his emotions anymore and it didn't look like he heard the two elders at all.

Jungkook slowly walked up to the two others, grabbing the attention of them both. Jin's eyes immediately widened the moment he saw Jungkook beside him, clearly not expecting the younger to be in the room with them when he had told him to stay out until Jin gave him permission to enter. "Jungkook get out!" Jin harshly whispered, his eyes switching from Taehyung towards Jungkook and back. "Leave!"

The ravenette didn't move an inch. Something made him stay and his legs just refused to move. He heard Jin but his mind didn't come up with any actions, he just stood there while his eyes fixated back on Taehyung. The blonde hyperactive freak that had somehow found a way to let Jungkook care enough about him that ravenette worried for him.

"Jungkook, leave-" Jin started but Jungkook never heard the rest of the elder's sentence. Somewhere along the line Taehyung had pushed his head back from his knees, bloodshot eyes and a face with crimson cheeks from all the tears looking up at him. Eyes that looked broken beyond repair, sadness wasn't even enough to describe the emotion Jungkook saw in them. Taehyung looked helpless, broken, hopeless even. Emotions Jungkook knew way too well from the days his mother died. Emotions he didn't want to experience ever again but seeing them on Taehyung made him feel them all over again. Not because of his mother, no because of the pain Taehyung was currently going through. He felt for the elder and the moment another heartbreaking sob left Taehyung' mouth Jungkook instantly ran up to the blonde.

With a harsh crash Jungkook dropped down on his knees next to him and within a second he had wrapped Taehyung up in his arms.

"It's okay, I've got you. You're not alone."

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What's a way to cheer you up when you are sad?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.