A Sleepover

A yawn escapes my lips as I stop at a red light on my way to pick up my best friend. I take a drink of my coffee and smile as the warm and creamy liquid runs down my throat. The light turns green and I resume on my way to pick Kim up. Her real name is Kimberly but she doesn't like that too much so she goes by Kim. I pull up to a white house with a tan roof. The smell of grass from the front law hits my nose and I sniffle back a sneeze.

I shut off the car, after putting it into park, and exit the vehicle. I turn around to look at it, an old school Chevy Impala. The paint is a shiny metallic black. I turn back around to head to the front door of the house. I stop at the front door to take a deep breath and brace myself for what's to come. I knock on the door and hear a silky soft, "Coming," from the other side. I know immediately that it's Kim's mom.

As soon as the door opens I'm face to face with a brunette. Around 5'7 with Ruby red lips. Her eyes are green like an emerald. "I assume you are here to pick up Kimberly, Emma?" She asks and butterflies fill my stomach as my name comes off her tongue. "Yes, Ms. Jackson." I reply and she clicks her tongue, "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Isabel."

I feel heat rise to my cheeks, "Sorry I... Isabel," I manage out as she calls Kim down from her room. Kim comes running down the stairs with a giant grin on her face, "Emma!" She shouts and runs up to me. She wraps her small arms around my neck and I hold my arms in the air. "Hey! Watch the leather!" I push her off and smooth out my leather jacket. "Sorry, I got excited." She runs her hand over the back of her neck with an embarrassed smile.

"Come on, we're gonna be late if you don't move your ass," I say and she frowns, "Fine." She grabs her stuff and heads out to the car. I turn to walk away and am met with a hand grabbing mine. I turn, red-faced, to look at Kim's mom. She let's go and smiles, "Sorry," she says, "reflex." She smirks slightly and my face goes red. "Have a nice day Ms... Isabel." I ran off to the car and quickly got in, starting it up. I heard a giggle from the passenger seat and looked towards Kim. "What?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Nothing," she says and looks forward with a grin on her face.

I put the car in drive and reluctantly turn towards Isabel. She is staring at us, rather, staring at me. I start the car forward and then look at Isabel one more time and my heart skips a beat as she waves us off. "So, do you wanna spend the night at my house tonight? I know it's short notice but we haven't seen each other in a while." She smiles at me and I sigh, "Sure." She smiles wider and squeals a little bit.

I sigh again and flick her on the forehead, "Calm down Kim." She grips her forehead and frowns. "You meanie, that hurt!" She said and slapped Emma lightly on the arm. Emma laughed at how lightly she hit as they pulled into the mall parking lot. They have one week left of spring break and they decided to spend the day at the mall. She parked in a parking spot close to the front doors. She shut off the vehicle and looked towards Kim.

"How much you got?" I asked and Kim looked into her wallet, "143.02." She said and I looked into my own wallet. "203 on the dot," I said and we both smiled. We opened the doors and started on our way into the building. When we walk in the warm air hits my skin and a shiver goes down my spine. I breathe in the air and the smell of multiple different foods hits me. I didn't realize how hungry I was until that moment. "Can we get some food first?" I ask and she nods her head in excitement. "Of course," she says and we run off to the food court.

After a full day of shopping and running around we finally start on our way back to the car. We shove our stuff into the trunk and then get back into the car to drive back to Kim's house. I already regret agreeing to spend the night, it kills me every time I go over to her house. I know I shouldn't have these feelings but I can't help myself. Between the eyes and the hair and her body. I can't get her out of my head, I can control myself at least so nothing ever happens. Not that her mom would let anything happen. We pull up next to the curb and shut the car down again.

We grab our stuff and head into the house. Once again I try to prepare myself for the inevitable seeing of Isabel. Once we get into the house we head straight to Kim's room. We set our stuff down and Kim plops down on her bed. I sit down next to her and breath inwards. She sits up and looks at me, "I'll be right back." I nod my head and she leaves the room with haste. I lay back and close my eyes, "God it's been a long day," I think and I hear the door open again. "That was quick," I say and then sit up. To my surprise, it's not Kim who walked in. "Oh, Isabel, do you need something?" I ask as my stomach turns to knots. She gets closer and I realize she is in a spaghetti strap and tight jeans.

I feel my cheeks redden as I see how tight the shirt is. It presses up against her breasts which have to be at least a D cup. The jeans are tight around her ass and thighs which give a perfect view of the actual size of them both. "She has an hourglass figure", I note as I feel heat rise in between my legs. "Ms. Jackson?" I ask as she gets closer to me and I back up on the bed. She leans over the bed and starts to crawl closer, "How many times do I have to tell you not to fucking call me that?" She says and I swallow hard as I reach the back of the bed. She gets closer and I can feel her breath on my face. Just as our lips almost touch I hear something from the hall and she jumps off the bed, straightening herself up. Just as she finishes Kim walks in and smiles at her mom, "Hey mom, what you doing in here?" She asks and her mom smiles back, "Just looking for you." She says and walks out of the room. "What the hell was that!?" I think as I feel my heart racing in my chest.