Drunken Night, Sober Conversation

I woke up with a huge headache and a set of arms wrapped around me. The last thing I remember was talking to Jon but nothing after that but how'd I get undressed? I quickly turned around to see Joe sleeping peacefully and my clothes laying next to his.

Joe?, I called out as soft snores escaped from under my blanket. Hey Joe... wake up, I said but he didn't budge.

I tried to move away from him but he had me wrapped in tight.

Jooooeee, I said softly in his ear but he didn't move.

I laid there for what felt like hours but it had only been 10 minutes so I knew it was going to be a long morning. He stayed perfectly unbothered in his sleep... something Kody would've woken me up from. His hair was messy but fell calmly over my pillows as he slept. I looked as his face showed worry and tiredness but his hold on me is where all of his strength was. 

I stared at him sleeping for about two hours when Colby came knocking at the door.

~Knock knock~

Yeah?, I asked as the door started to open.

Morning sunshine!... Here's something for the hangover and breakfast is ready, Colby said handing me some Aspirin and some water.

Thank you! I've been trying to get up but I'm on lockdown, I said laughing.

Colby laughed some and walked away to only return with Kody.

Mommy!!, he said all chipper. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Movie time!!, he added as he crawled to Joe yelling.

Kod!... 5 more minutes bud. .5, Joe said very tired.

Ok ok ok baby I'll get him up and dressed so guys can watch movies ok?, I said to Kody as he jumped up and down over Joe's head.

Yaaaaaayyy!!!, Kody yelled as Colby took him to the front.

Once the door was closed and Joe's grip had loosened some so I tried to get up once more but Joe pulled me back

Can I go pee?, asked but he reluctantly let me go.

Come back to bed afterwards, Joe said as he sat up.

Go watch movies, I said closing the bathroom door.

After I finished and flushed, I stepped into the shower but Joe was being a bigger version of Kody just then. He came in and just whined basically and all I could do was laugh.

Can I please take a shower man! You're just as bad as Kody right now,  I said laughing.

But you said you were coming back, he said in a bit of a pout.

Joe....(turns shower off).. what's wrong? Why are you acting like this?, I asked holding back some laughter.

So you don't remember what happened last night?, he asked as he washed his face.

No I don't remember anything after Jon dropped me on the couch, I said and I instantly started recking my brain to see if I could remember anything.

I picked you up and brought you in here, undressed you and...., Joe said but the pause kind of scared me.

And what Joe?...., I asked as I walked over to him and he pulled me close to him just like in bed.

Nothing inappropriate happened I promise but you talked yourself to sleep... you told me things that made me hold on to you baby... I couldn't let you sleep alone nor wake up alone. You're a beautiful woman and a strong one at that Kawaii... your scares don't control you, he said which took me by surprise.