2 for 1 Love: The Aftermath

Dude what the hell was that?!, Jon yelled as we pulled off.

What are you talking about?, I asked but I knew what he was talking about.

How could you sit there and be mad at her for defending herself? She made big progress doing that and you shamed her for it, Jon said.

She could've got hurt Jon!, I said.

But she didn't uce... she did right in my eyes, Joshua said causing a ripple of agreements.

I feel the same way Joe and you were wrong for saying that to her, Trinity said. She told me some of her story while we were getting dressed because she saw I stared at one scare on her back and I applaud her for that, she added.

You guys don't understand what I saw when she did that! Yes I was wrong for not hugging her but what if she would've killed them? All that anger built up and BOOM! She could've snapped his neck or kicked that girl to where she'd bleed to death? You guys didn't see that in her eyes. She defended herself true enough but Kawaii has trauma that I'd rather see her take it out in any other way than that, I said. I love her too much to let he spiral out of control and end up pushing all of us away again. Kody would be pushed away and we wouldn't have any contact with them and I refuse to lose them again. So be mad at me... I'll accept that, I added as everybody sat quietly.

Once the limo dropped us back off at the hotel we all went back to our rooms.

Joe.., I heard Colby say.

What's up?, I replied.

Go talk to her.., he said.

Trust me she doesn't want to see me, I said feeling myself speak those words and it stung a bit.

He showed me his phone with his conversation between them two just then and I could've died from what she said.

Dude..., I said almost in tears.

You hurt her feelings with not saying anything to her Joe... Bro you of all people should know how she is about that. Go talk to her, he said mad so I ran and caught an Uber back over to her house.

When I pulled up to her house, I saw a Blue sports car in her drive way so I got out and knocked at her door.

~Knock knock knock knock ~

What do you want Joe?, I heard Kawaii say from the other side.

Please open up Kawaii... I need to apologize for what just happened in the limo, I said but she didn't budge.

I suddenly heard a voice from the other side of the door... male for sure. I couldn't make out what was being said but I knew I had to get in there.

Kawaii could we please talk?, I asked knocking again.

The door suddenly opened and a tall brunette guy walked out.

Ok now call me if you need anything else ok?, the guy told Kawaii as he walked passed me.

Who the hell are you and why are you here?, I asked a bit mad.

He looked at me then to Kawaii and laughed.

I don't see a damn thing funny so answer me, I said but Kawaii stopped us both from getting to close to each other.

Wooooah.... Jason I'll see you around the neighborhood and thanks for stopping by. Glad to see you're home for good and tell my wife and kids mommy misses them, she said making him laugh.

Ok I will, he said and walked to his car

Kawaii then looks at me and tried to close the door on me but I walked in behind her.