2 for 1 Love: Kawaii's Birthday

Ok Kawaii... where did you get this figure from mama!?, Trinity asked as she helped me zip up my dress.

Being in the Army... I had to keep busy some kind of way so I workout and eat what I want, I said.

Lucky you... I love cookies and I have to beat myself if I even look at one, she said laughing.

Hey don't get me wrong.. but I love your figure... I'm hating on your butt though, I said causing us to laugh.

Hey squat life is real honey!, she said.

It took us 45 minutes to get ready so we sat down waiting for everybody else.

So do you think you'd invite Joe back over tonight or you're not that comfortable yet?, she asked as I sat down.

Now that is a great question.... Ummm... I'd like to but I'm not sure just yet, I said and she smiled.

Well the purpose of healing is to let the past go, never forget it, and allow change baby girl... I've hear just about all the stories about you after the first time we met and I was mad for you but we all mess up, she said rubbing my hand. I know you didn't ask for advice but I know you got someone depending on you as well but don't be afraid to love again girl.... I told this to Jon when we got together and I want to say it to you.... I've never seen Joe this happy before and you and Kody are the only 2 I've seen bring it out, she added.

Thank you Trinity that means a lot and my mom has been telling me the same thing but after everything in Japan.... I just kept to myself but I do want to find love...... I just don't want history to repeat, I said looking at her.

Trust me i understand but I hope you enjoy tonight because he put it all together, she smiled.

About 5 minutes later a knock came from the door.

Would you get that and I'll get my I.D. and phone, I asked and she went to the door.

I walked out to see the guys standing there.

What's up chicken butts?, I said and everybody turned around.

Wooooaahhh, Jon said.

Yeah what he said, Colby said as he looked not once blinking.

I know right.... thanks to Kody I finally got boobs, I said jokingly making them laugh.

Damn girl!, Joshua said as he came in.

Why thank you, I said laughing.

Ok how much you guys wanna bet we see a totally different Joe tonight?, Jon asked.

Forget that just wait til he see her! We just might have to go back to the hotel... ALL plans cancelled, Jonathan added.

Wait where is he?, I asked.

Oh he's on the way in, Joshua said.

I walked to the kitchen to make sure nothing was on and grabbed some candy.

Ok party people let's do this!, I half yelled as I reappeared and saw Joe standing there.

Woah, he said shocked.

Well looky... you clean up nicely, I said causing him to blush.

No... you're stunning Kawaii, he said barley blinking.

Thank you Joe..... Are we going to stand and look or are we going to go party?, I asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

Oh!... oh sorry... come on party people, he said as he walked over to walk me out.

He grabbed my keys from me and locked the door and motioned me to the limo they had rented.

Ok where to first?, I asked.