Confronting Her Past: Kawaii POV

It was 6 am and everyone was up walking around in my parents house getting the cars loaded for the trip I never wanted to take to begin with. Kody was up moving around in the bed which made me get up to take him to my mom.

Come on rugrat let's go to grandma, I said sleeply.

As we walked down the hallway I could hear the guys talking about their match... Just like back in the day.

Maaaaa, I said as I knocked on her door.

She came to the door.

Here's your baby, I said handing him over to my mom and walked off as she laughed.

Before I could make it to the room I bumped into the wall.... Well he felt like one.

Ooouch! Really! Would ya.., I said but stopped when I saw who I bumped into.

Oh sorry my bad... I-I-I wasn't looking at where I was going, Joe said helping me up. Are you ok?, he asked trying to check me out but I brushed him off.

Yeah yeah I'm ok, I said trying to walk away but he followed.

Kawaii wait..., he said pausing. I um... Um I'm sorry about everything I know it may not mean anything but I just wanted to tell you again, he said lowly.

Ok, I said and walked back to my room to start getting dressed.

Once we all ate and loaded up, we headed to the airport. Kody did excellent with the plane ride. He fussed some but as long as he was in view with the guys then he'd be quiet.

Mom?, I called to her as I felt the plane land.

Yes sweetie?, she answered and saw the worry all over me. Oh sweetie... Come here, she motioned me towards her.

Anxiety kicked in...

I had to take my time walking off the plane and that's when it all went down hill from there... Memories of him stuck out like thornes. I had to look over my shoulder a few times due too past incidents between Kody's father and I.

Come on honey let's get you to the car, my dad said as we made our way outside.

Once we made it to the hotel and got our rooms, life just got worser than it was before. As I fell on the bed, I felt myself hyperventilating and rushed to the bathroom.

Kawaii!!, my mom yelled.

Mommy!.. I'm scared, I yelled as tears fell.

Ok... Ok.. Ok baby come on we got this, she said as she reached into my bag and gave me my backup anxiety medicine.

Not 2 minutes after taking it... BOOM! I was out like a light.

Few hours later

I woke up reaching for Kody but he wasn't there. I grabbed my phone to call my mom when a text from her popped up.

😙Mom👣: Remember sweetie we have Kody so you can sleep.... Breath baby 😙

And with that... I exhaled deeply. I got up, got dressed and headed to my parents room. As I reached their room , I heard them talking.

Ok John go get Kody before Kawaii gets up, I heard my mom faintly say.

Ok ok sweetie, he mumbled as the door handle jiggled.

Hello father, I said as the door opened and closed in my face.

John!, my mom yelled. She opened the door and did the same.

Ok people I know what's going on so open up please, I half yelled as they reappeared on the other side of the door.

Wait... Honey... Let us explain, my dad said holding his hands up.