You Drive Me Crazy

A/N: Temper getting underneath Snake Eyes' skin.

{**}

I'm going to be helping Scarlett with her class tomorrow.

"Oh really? I'll be in that class. Hawk said I had to make it to at least one of her classes with everything I've missed the past few weeks," Temper said before she looked over to Snake Eyes who visibly stilled. "What?"

Please behave yourself.

"What does that mean?" she questioned, a betraying smirk on her face.

You know the rules. Just please behave yourself tomorrow.

"I will not openly discuss the fact that we sleep together and I will not eyefuck you across the room," she said, barely containing her grin.

That is a great example of something you will not do or say. Nothing even bordering those.

"I've done just fine with you teaching the class before," Temper defended, flopping down onto the bed.

Yes, but you've been gone for two weeks on mission and you usually come back with a much more...

"Much more," she pressed.

Flirtatious attitude. And I didn't appreciate the comment about Scarlett this afternoon.

"It's not like I said it to her. In fact, I only told you."

Commenting about how you can tell that she and Ripcord are having problems by the way she acts around me is still not okay. And insinuating that it also may have come about due to your absence is also not okay.

Temper played with the edge of the pillow and sighed, "Yeah, not my best moment. But if you really pay attention to how she-"

Goodnight, Snake Eyes signed and turned off the lights before getting into bed.

{**}

Scarlett walked over to him the next day and talked as she took attendance for everyone that filtered into the room.

"I had blocks and a few different scenarios to run on the agenda," she said.

Snake Eyes nodded and glanced to the door. He couldn't help but do a double take as Temper walked into the room.

The yoga pants were not unusual for her, especially when it got a little colder in the Pit. But the plain shirt she had with the bottom tucked in had a struck a cord. It would probably go unnoticed by everyone in the room. But the too big for her t-shirt was obviously his.

Scarlett took over and gave instructions as he took a few breaths.

Once the class really began he walked around and took evaluations on forms and how well they took instructions.

Temper stayed focused on her opponent and didn't look at Snake Eyes once through the whole class. She was quite proud of herself.

After they ran a few scenarios in which they use their newly learned technique, Scarlett dismissed them.

Snake Eyes glanced to Temper who was leaving to her room as Scarlett came up to him.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Really good. They did really good.

"Just go," Scarlett said, smirking at him and taking the notes from his hands.

He didn't need to be told twice as he followed after Temper and went to their room.

I thought I told you to behave yourself? he signed a soon as he saw her.