Take Care

A/N: Inspired by this prompt I found on Tumblr.

"I scraped my knee and now your fixing it up and I swear if you don't stop running your hands over my leg I will kick you"

{**}
"Form teams out of the night shift guards and search for anything out of the ordinary. Security monitors need to be on high alert and take a census to make sure we didn't get any uninvited recruits from Cobra," Temper commanded.

The three soldiers in front of her nodded and left to carry out her orders.

"Doc just came by," Cover Girl said, walking up to the fellow blonde. "He said Hawk will be recovered in a few days. Mild concussion and a few broken ribs. You should get your leg checked out. Don't think I didn't notice you limping."

"I've had other, more pressing things, to attend to after Cobra attacked the Pit... again," Temper responded. "Besides, it just feel like a sprained it. Nothing Doc needs to waste his time on as I can take care of it myself. Now, I'm going to my room to get some sleep and you should to."

"Right. Sleep sounds good," Cover Girl agreed and they walked their separate ways.

Temper checked on those she passed by in the halls and thankfully nothing needed her attention so she was able to escape into her room.

By the time she got out a hidden bottle of whiskey, some painkillers, and an ace bandage, Snake Eyes entered the room.

Are you injured? he signed.

"It's just a sprained ankle. You?" she questioned.

He's shook his head and got a cup of water for her. He got two pain killers and took away the whiskey, much to her disappointment. Then, he took the bandage and positioned her foot on his lap.

He wrapped the bandage carefully and she laid back down on the bed so she didn't have to look at her progressively swollen foot.

He then found a few bandages for the various cuts and scrapes she procured. All the while, running his fingertips over her exposed skin. It took a lot of effort on her part not to groan out of both pleasure and pain.

When he was done fixing her up, he sat back down and ran his fingers from her ankle to the top her thigh and watched for her facial expressions. His finger went underneath the edge of her boy shorts and then quickly back down to her ankle.

As he began to move back up to her underwear, she spoke, "If you do not stop running your hand over my leg, I will kick you."

He chuckled and laid down next to her.

Any other injuries I should know about?he questioned. 

"Depends. Is sleep deprivation an injury?"

Yes, we should cure that.

Snake Eyes reached and turned off the lights, plunging the room into darkness and Temper soon fell with it.