31

"I don't want to get up" Camila mumbled pulling the pillow over her head as Shawn laughed at her. "You're going to have to soon" he told her "I'm never going out in the cold again!" The Cuban said, she may have gotten a cold.

She pulled the blankets around her body "I'm cold" she told her boyfriend. "Are you sure that you're okay?" He asked "no, this is why I shouldn't go to place that have an actual winter" Camila said as Shawn shook his head laughing. "It's not funny" she told him "you're funny" The Canadian said before walking out of the room.

The tiny brunette managed to get out of bed. Part of her didn't want to leave because it would be her last day with Shawn for a while.

Their life's were starting to go in complete different directions and she was scared. She had gotten so used to always being with him.

"I'm ready to go" Camila spoke walking into the living room where Shawn was. They were going to go ice skating with Aaliyah, Camila didn't understand how they convinced her to go.

The siblings both played hockey, they know how to skate. Camila on the other hand, never skated in her life, she tried to stay away from things that could end up killing her. "If I break my leg or something I'm blaming you."

"Is this your first time ice skating?" Aaliyah asked Camila as they entered the arena "yeah, don't laugh at me when I fall" she answered as the young Canadian girl laughed.

"How did you guys convince me to do this?" The tiny brunette asked putting on the rental skates. You know the other two were serious about this when they have their own pair. "Because it's going to be fun!" Aaliyah said "it will be fun to watch you fall" Shawn answered "why am I dating you?" Camila asked "yeah, why are you?" Aaliyah questioned looking at her as Shawn rolled his eyes.

Aaliyah was already put on the rink as Shawn was helping Camila "Shawn!" The Cuban shouted grabbing on to him as she got on the ice. "I swear if you let go of me I'll kick your ass" she told him "wow, you're aggressive today." Shawn said "well, I'm not trying to die!"

Camila held on to Shawn the whole time as Aaliyah would pass them every time. "Maybe is you moved your feet you could go faster" The Canadian boy said "if I just hold on to you there's no where I could fall, unless you fall, so don't!" The tiny brunette said with a smile "Come on Camila" Shawn said.

"Come on, I'll help" Aaliyah said skating over to the couple "just move your feet like this" she said showing Camila. Camila took in a deep breath before letting go of the railing and Shawn. "Look you're doing it!" Aaliyah shouted as Shawn chuckled.

It didn't last long before Camila had fallen to her butt "you better easer that video Mendes!" The Cuban said looking up at phone holding his phone to her "what video?" He asked "Shawn, I swear if you post that!" "Too late."

"You're lucky I can't catch you because if I could it wouldn't be pretty!" Camila shouted after him as he skated away "Aaliyah, can you maybe push your brother down for me?"Camila asked making the young girl laugh.

"Did you have fun?" Shawn asked "well, if my butt didn't hurt as much I would say hi" Camila answered. "At least you have something there to protect you." "Shawn!" She shouted making him laugh "I mean it's true!" He replied "I didn't hear that" Aaliyah said making them both laugh.

"We should do this again some time" Aaliyah said "next time you guys should come to Miami and we can go to the beach!" Camila said making the other two laugh "she wasn't made for the cold" Shawn said "I wasn't!"

They had dropped off Aaliyah back at home and the couple made their way to Shawn's apartment. "I have to leave tomorrow" The Cuban said pouting her lips "I know" Shawn replied looking at her.

"But I'm gonna miss you!" She said giving him a hug "I'm gonna miss you too" he answered. "At least you get to start working on your album" The Canadian said "yeah, I'm gonna make it better than yours!" She shouted

"Whatever you say" he said making her laugh "do you want to tell me how you make your amazing songs?" "And who are all of these love songs about?" The tiny brunette asked "no one" Shawn answered.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked "positive" he told him leaning down to kiss her. "Okay, then who is lights on about?" The Cuban asked pulling away "no one special" he said. "Oh really, so you didn't write a whole song about someone because they weren't special."

"I know it's not about me, since we haven't.." she said trailing off as Shawn laughed shaking his head. "But we can always change that" the tiny brunette said with a small smirk and a wink.

"Hm, really?" The Canadian pulling the girl closer "maybe" she said giving him a flirtatious smile before walking away.
Shawn stood there watching the girl walk away from him "you'll be the death of me!" He said "you coming or what?" Camila asked

Update! Update! Yay!
Sorry I took so long, I have been very busy lol

I had two test on Friday and had a creative writing assignment and I have another one and another test all for history! Can't wait! Haha, I'm gonna die!

I got my SATs score back and I don't like it hahah I thought I was smart. I did better on the English part tho lol

Kinda wanna do a face reveal because that sounds fun, but kinda don't want people to find meee lol. Like I'm not embarrassed, but people are mean assholes. Soo who wants my Instagram lmao

OMG THE OTHER DAY I SAID I FAULT BAD FOR MY FELLOW LATINOS MEXICAN WHEN WE STUDY WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM DURING WW2 AND MY SO CALLED FRIEND HAD THE NERVE TO SAY NOW YOU CLAIM THEM. fjdjsjkdks

Does it bother you that someone calls you a different ethnicity when you're not that. I'm Puerto Rican and Dominican, not Mexican, but I love all Latinos and I'm glad to be apart of them. I'm glad to even be called Mexican, but it's annoying when you tell someone something and they don't listen to you.

Okay rant over, bye! I love you update me on your lives thanks!