8

The two fought over were to go to eat like an old married couple, "I think we should find a cuban restaurant to eat at." Camila said giving Shawn a smile as they walked to his car. "oh, why is that?" He asked already knowing the answer "you took me out of Miami, where am I supposed to get my croquettes now?" She questioned him.

"A what?" the Canadian asked "you don't know what a croquette is!" She shouted "you need some cuban food in you, like now!" She cried "guess we are getting cuban food then?" Shawn asked "you know it!"

"I don't think I have ever been happier!" The tiny brunette said once they had gotten to the restaurant, it was in Los Angeles and it was called Versailles. "Food makes you happy doesn't it?" Shawn asked laughing a bit "food is the way to my heart, Sofi is going to be so jealous."

The two walked in the restaurant waiting to be seated, it was actually pretty full. "Food must be good here, or all places full in L.A.?" Camila asked "probably both" the boy replied as Camila giggled. "En qué te puedo ayudar?" The hostess asked them "mesa para dos por favor" the cuban girl responded.

The worker nodded grabbing them two menus, and finding them a table to sit at. "Your server will be right with you." She said before walking away. Shawn looked down at the menu then back up to Camila "what do you suggest?" He asked her "everything" she replied with a laugh. "If you wanted the whole menu, I'd buy it for you" Shawn told her, this cause her to blush a bit.

"You're not paying for everything" the cuban said to him "yes, I am" the Canadian replied "no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Okay, fine! You're annoying" Camila said crossing her arms as Shawn laughed "then I'm ordering for you." She added "fine by me." Shawn said to her.

"Hola, me llamo Maria y hoy seré tu camarera." The waitress said to the pair "Hola" Camila replied giving her a smile, but her focus was definitely on the famous boy sitting in front of her. "Drinks?" Maria said snapping out of her daydream, Shawn looked over at Camila waiting for her to order for them.

Camila told the waitress what she wanted, she already knew what drinks and food to get. After she left, Camila turned to Shawn. "I think someone is in love with you" She said jokingly to the boy "who wouldn't be?" Shawn asked as they both laughed.

"do you actually think, I can turn my songs into something?" The tiny brunette asked the boy sitting in front of her, "of course I do" he told her. "If you think that one song is too personal you don't have to do anything with it" Shawn said knowing how emotional she got.

"If you don't want to share it with the world it's fine." "Doesn't matter anyways" Camila said "why would you say that?" He asked "the person it's about knows about it" She said "you showed it to them?" The Canadian said "I didn't mean to,"

The young girl rushed down the hallway of the her high school, she was trying to avoid the mess in the hallway during last period. She also didn't want to see the group of friends she made, they were awful people. Even her boyfriend wasn't the nicest and she didn't know how to leave them.

It was senior year anyways, Camila wasn't going to see them after high school. Was she as bad as them? Using them to not be lonely? The tiny brunette held a black leather journal to her chest, she just left her study hall. She decide to write somethings down.

"Where do you think you're going Mila?" The cuban turned around to see her friendship group "oh, I didn't see you there." She said giving them a small smile "what do you have there?" The girl asked pointing at her notebook. "Nothing" Camila said to them.