Christmas Special!

Decided to write a little Christmas chapter! The best chapter will pick up from where we left off. Because the story doesn't take place during this time lol

Just wanted to write a Christmas chapter! Enjoy!

"I'm nervous" The Cuban girl spoke, "why?" Shawn asked, the two were currently on their way to his parents house. It was her first Christmas without her grandparents, Sofi obviously wanted to come along.

"Cause she's going to meet the boyfriend's family" Sofi told him, she started to laugh as Camila shook her head. "He's not my boyfriend" she said to her little sister. "Not yet" the younger Cuban said with a wink as Shawn laughed.

"Well, I hope your family likes what I got them" the tiny brunette spoke "you mean we!" Sofi chimed in "I hope they like what we got them" Camila said looking back at her little sister. "You know you didn't have to do that" Shawn said "did you get me something?" Camila asked "maybe" he replied.

"And that's why I still got everyone something!" "Does your dad like watches?" She asked "he does" The Canadian answered "thank god! Um, does your mom like mugs or just cute things for the house in general?" She asked "I think all moms do" he said with a laugh.

"Camila isn't a mom, but she does" the younger Cuban girl said "that's not true" the tiny brunette said "it is, I can't leave you alone in a store or you'll just start buying plates and crap" Shawn said. "You filled the apartment with different types of candles for the seasons and kitchen towel."

"Okay, maybe I act like a mom!" Camila shouted "at least you'll be a good one when you have kids" Sofi said with a laugh. "Well, my three kids are going to love me" Camila said "you heard that Shawn, you better want three kids now!"

"Look it's snowing!" Camila pointed out looking out the car window, she was amazed. This was her first time seeing snow. "It's so pretty!" Sofi commented, Shawn smiled at how the girls were so amused.

The three of them had finally made it to Shawn's house. Before entering the home, Camila stood outside amused by the little white specs in the air. "You're getting snow all over your hair!" Sofi said giggling "so are you!" Her older sister said.

The girls giggled looking all around them, they both stuck their tongues out catching snow flakes on them. Shawn smiled decided to film Camila's reaction to snow. It was adorable.

"We should go inside before you two start to freeze" Shawn said, Camila's cheeks were already red and so was her nose. "We should play in the snow" Sofi said "if it snows enough, we can tomorrow" Shawn said to the girl. "Deal?" She asked "deal" he promised.

"Shawn's home!" Shawn's younger sister, Aaliyah shouted walking over to the door. She pulled her older brother into a hug and looked at the other two girls standing next to him. "Hey, Aaliyah" The Canadian boy said "nice to see you're home again" Aaliyah said giving him a smile.

"This is Camila and her little sister Sofi" Shawn introduced his friends. "Hi, it's nice to met you" Camila said giving her a smile "hi" Sofi responded.

Soon Shawn's parents came into the room and gave their son a big hug. "You must be Camila! The girl my son is always talking about, and her little sister Sofi!" Shawn's mother, Karen said walking over to the girls.

"Mom!" Shawn said "always talking about?" Camila questioned looking over at the boy as he avoided her glaze.

They had spent some time talking and getting to each other. Shawn's parents reminded Camila of her parents and she loved that. Aaliyah was now hanging out with Sofi in her bedroom, Camila was bring their things upstairs.