20

"I hate airports" The Cuban said once the two got through security "would you rather drive?" Shawn asked "you're funny, but one day that would be fun" Camila answered.

"You want to drive cross country one day?" He asked "yes, it would be fun!" She said again "you're crazy" The Canadian said laughing. "But you like me anyways!" She said giving him a smile "yeah, I do" he replied.

The two held hands while walking through the airport talking about random things. "I can't wait to eat my body weight in plátanos" Camila said "oh my god, once you taste food from Miami you're never going back!" She added.

Shawn listened as she talk about memories she had in her hometown. "And that's the story of how my parents embarrassed me at my 13th birthday party." Camila said as they both laughed "that's not too bad" Shawn replied.

"My mom told my crush that I liked him!" She said "then he stopped talking to me" she added. "His loss" Shawn said as she smiled.

The two were now on a flight back to Miami, Camila was so excited to see her family again. She didn't tell her sister she was coming, she wanted to surprise her.

The Cuban giggled as Shawn had already fallen asleep. She brushed the hair out of his face before placing a kiss on his cheek and rest her head on his shoulder.

"Mila" "Mila, wake up" The Canadian said shaking the small girl. "We're here" Shawn said once she opened her eyes. "We are?" She asked rubbing her eyes as he nodded his head.

There was even a few fans waiting at the airport once they got off the plane. "How do your fans know that you're here?" Camila asked "I honestly don't know" Shawn answered laughing. "Well, if you ever go missing I can trust them to find you" the tiny brunette said giggling.

"Can we get a picture? If you don't mind?" Someone asked "I can take it" Camila said "no with you too, Camila" the girl said. "Oh, really" the tiny brunette said. "Wow, people know who I am" she said making everyone laugh.

The pair took pictures with a few fans before getting their bags. "You know I can curry my own bags" the tiny brunette said to the boy "you were struggling to get it, what did you put in here?" The Canadian asked "you have to be prepared for everything, right?" Camila said as Shawn shook his head.

The two had finally made it to Camila's home back in Miami. Camila quickly walked up to the door knocking on it "who is that?" "I'll get it!" She heard voices from inside. "Mila!" Sofi shouted opening the door hugging her older sister. "I missed you so much!" She cried "don't cry, you'll make me cry!"

It was too late the two girls were outside hugging and crying together. "Qué está pasando aquí?" "Camila!" Her grandmother shouted followed by her grandfather.

"And who's this?" Her grandmother asked looking at the boy next to her, "this is Shawn" she replied. "It's nice to meet you shawn" "it's nice to meet you too."

"Can Mila take me to the beach instead?" Sofi asked coming into the house "maybe we can go tomorrow, she must be tried" their grandmother said "it's okay, Shawn and I can go with her." The Cuban said looking over at Shawn as he nodded. "Go get changed!"

"Okay, you can stay in my bedroom and I'll stay with Sofi" Camila said bringing Shawn to her old bedroom. "No, this is your room" he told her "there's no other rooms and you're not sleeping on the couch." She told him.

"I'll be fine" he replied "we can always just share the room" she said looking away. "It's your room, you decide" Shawn said "you make it harder, just say yes like a normal person!" The tiny brunette said "okay, fine, yes" he said. "Let's hurry up and go before Sofi comes and yells at us."

Once they got to the beach, Sofi had put her stuff down and ran off into the ocean. "Sofi!" Camila shouted after her "she acts like she has never been to a beach before" she said shaking her head laughing. "It's adorable" Shawn answered "let's go, I can't tell my grandparents I left her alone."

Camila places her bags down where Sofi put hers sitting down on the sand. There wasn't a lot of people at the beach today, it was Sunday but it was starting to get dark out.

"You coming?" Shawn asked "yep" Camila replied standing up staring at the shirtless boy. "You done staring?" He asked laughing "I wasn't staring" she answered biting her lip and looking to the side. "Sure" Shawn said coming closer to her "last one in the water has to take all the stuff in the car!" The Cuban shouted running off as Shawn laughed.

"Hey! Stop that!" Camila shouted at her sister as she started to splash her "never!" Sofi said "Shawn help me!" She added as the boy came near. "You're supposed to be on my side!" The Cuban shouted as the two splashed her with the salty sea water.

Shawn and Sofi just laughed at her "you suck!" Camila said splashing the boy in the face "you gonna pay for that!" The Canadian said going after her "I'm out of here!" Sofi told them swimming away "don't leave me with him!" Camila said jokingly "I'm doing you a favor" her younger sister said.

The tiny brunette let out a small scream as Shawn wrapped his arms around her. "Hey!" She said beginning to splash him again "stop that" he said "or what?" She asked "you asked for it" he replied and with that he threw the girl over his shoulder dropping her into the water.

"You suck!" Camila said moving the wet hair out of her face "I hate you" she told him pouting. "Yeah right, you love me" Shawn said "maybe, I do" she responded.

Shawn couldn't tell if she was being serious or not, in the back of his mind he was hoping that she was.

"What are you going to do about it?" The Cuban questioned giving him a smile. The boy laughed before pulling the girl closer to him and pressing his lips against hers.

They didn't really care if anyone else saw them, it was getting dark outside anyways. Who would notice them?

Sofi let out a small giggle, she smiled noticing how happy her older sister looked. She definitely found someone she really liked and someone that would treat her right.

"Guys! Come on it's getting late! Race ya!" Sofi shouted. The two had pulled away from each other, they turned to each other before running off to the shore.

"Haha you lost!" Sofi said laughing pointing to her sister "shut up or we won't get ice cream" Camila threatened "yeah, Shawn stop" Sofi said "don't blame me" he said beginning to tickle her side as she laughed.

"Come on you two" Camila said laughing and smiling at them. She had never been so happy before.

An appropriate gif for this chapter lmaoo

I finally updated yay! Meant to do it earlier, but I hadn't finished and I had a lot of school work to do!

Enjoy, vote and comment. If you get notifications of me updating chapters from earlier I'm just editing them!

Okay bye!