24

"Do you have to go?" Sofi asked her sister once they got to the airport "unfortunately yes, but I'll be back soon" Camila spoke. "I'll just convince Shawn to stay here too" Sofi said as they both giggled.

The Cuban has said goodbye to the rest of her family before walking off with Shawn.

She felt upset having to leave her family again, it didn't get easier to say goodbye to them. Shawn could tell she was sad, he placed her hand in his.

She looked at him and smiled leaning her hand against his shoulder.

"Can you just move to Miami with me?" The Cuban asked "I'll think about it" The Canadian replied. "Or you could come to Canada with me" Shawn told her "but it gets cold up there" Camila answered.

"When was the last time you went?" The tiny brunette asked "I don't know, before you came" Shawn answered "it's February!" Camila shouted causing people to look. "It's been months" she added "it's not like I don't talk to my family" he said. "But you should see them"

"Mila, it's fine, I will" Shawn told her. "You should see them soon, one day they won't be there" Camila said. She didn't know why she said that, but being home made her realize she missed her parents a lot.

Shawn knew why she kept asking, his parents were still here and she would do anything to go see her's. "Next week" he spoke "huh?" She questioned looking at him "I'm going to visit them next week" he told her. "Really?" The Cuban asked giving him a smile.

"But you have to come with me" the Canadian said "you want me to meet your family?" Camila asked as he nodded his head. "What if they don't like me?" She asked "they'll love you" Shawn replied "how do you know?" "Because I do" he said.

The tiny brunette gave him a big smile "is anyone looking?" She asked "I don't think so" Shawn said trailing off. With that she quickly pressed her lips against his.

Camila gave him a small smirk before walking off to their gate. "You're too much" Shawn said walking after her "but you love me anyways!" She replied as he laughed, she was right he did love her.

The Cuban leaned her head against Shawn's shoulder as they waited for their gate to be called. She scrolled through her phone struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Camila, you know you can fall asleep" Shawn said noticing her head dropping down. She would start to fall asleep then open her eyes again "I'm fine" she replied. "If You day so" he said chuckling.

Camila scrolled through twitter looking at random tweets from her fans making her laugh. She stopped laughing once she came across a headline.

"Camila Cabello good singer, but hard to deal with?"

Her eyes widen, it's been a few days since she last spoke to Mr.Rivera and he did this? She knew it was him, he threatened her with this the other day.

She let out a groan as she read the silly article "Are you okay?" Shawn asked "yep" the Cuban replied. "Are you sure?" He asked knowing she wasn't "yeah, I just have to take care of something when we get back" she mumbled.

"Wake me up once we get home" Camila said once they got on to the plane.

The pair had finally made it back to Shawn's apartment on California, usually Camila would pass out when she got back home. But she had something else to do "Hey, I have to do something real quick, I'll be back soon!" Camila shouted leaving the apartment before Shawn could say anything.

The Cuban girl was once again in front of the Rivera recording studio, fun times. "Miss. Cabello, what are you doing here again?" The woman at the front desk asked "I just wanted to see Mr. Rivera" Camila said. "Do you have an appointment?"

"No, but I just need to see him really quick!" The tiny brunette said "I can't let you, he's very busy" the woman said "okay, I don't want to be rude or anything, but you don't understand I need to see him!" Camila said becoming nervous.

"I just can't-" "I'll talk to her" Camila turned around to see Emilio standing right there. Although she was upset with him she quickly walked over to him. "I need to talk to you, let's go" she said.

Emilio brought her into the little office he had "What's wrong?" He asked "everything! You and your father!" She shouted at him "what did I do?" The Cuban boy asked "do you have something to do with this?!" She said almost throwing her phone at him.

The boy looked at the article, he definitely didn't help with this. Why would he try to ruin the girl he liked, maybe she did flat out reject him, but he still wouldn't do it.

"I didn't do that" Emilio said "how can I even believe you?" Camila asked raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms "why would I try to ruin your career? I wanted to help you" he said "well, you could do this to make me sign with your stupid label" she told him.

"Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't." The Cuban boy spoke "whatever" she answered. "Look Camila, I'm not a complete asshole" "glad you notice" she spoke.

"But I wouldn't do this, I swear. Why would I do this to you? I like you, I don't think trying to ruin someone's career before it even starts is a way to get someone to like you back."

"Well, do something about it!" She told him "how am I supposed to get signed to any label if they think I'm hard to deal with! This article came from your company!"

"You need to do something, please I'm begging you!" She said beginning to cry "uh, don't cry" Emilio said not knowing how to deal with a crying girl. "Okay, I'll help. Just whatever you do don't sign with my father and just stay away from this place." Emilio said

"You will?" She asked as he nodded his head, she quickly ran over and gave him a big hug. "You should probably go before my dad see you."

"Too late."

GUYS WE HAVE A CODE 2319!! Ahh haha, get it? I'm gonna explain so you better lol

New chapter yaaaaay!!!

Anyone watching the super bowl?? Who you thinks going to win?? Sorry, but I'm a Patriots girl hahaha. Don't hate me lmaoo.

So Valentine's Day is coming up, so do I write a chapter for that?? We will seeee. Okay bye I love you

Also look at the new cover, wow isn't she beautiful??!