7

Shawn walked into the room first followed behind Camila, she stood their and watched as the boy talked to the older man. "This is the girl I was telling you about" The Canadian said, he grab on to her hand bring he to the front of the room. "Camila, this is Andrew."

"Hi" Camila said shyly, she felt like she was standing in front of a judge waiting to hear if she made it to the next
Round or not. "It's nice to meet you, Shawn really sees something in you and so did I, I'm willing to give you a chance." Andrew said to her, the cuban let out a smile.

"Really? Thank you so much!" She said excitedly as she gave Shawn a hug causing him to chuckle. All three of them sat down and started to discuss the tiny brunette's future, the two men decided not to tell Camila about her potentially becoming opening act for tour.

She was already nervous coming in here, she didn't need anymore pressure. "Do you have experience songwriting before?" Andrew asked Camila "I have written songs before, but they're probably not any good." She responded looking away, anyway the songs she had written were personal. Most of them were sad songs, she had written her emotions out when her parents passed away.

Camila wrote out what she was feeling, she never liked to talk about it. When she was going through high school with no one bye she said, she wrote about it. First heartbreak she wrote about it, developing feelings for a boy she wrote about. Writing was her was of coping.

"Do you have any with you?" Shawn asked her, Camila just nodded her head. She pulled out a small black leather book out of her bag, the journal was a gift from her mother. She noticed how her daughter liked writing, so she decided to by her a journal. The cuban didn't like when other people had it, it was important to her. It was the only thing she had left of her mother.

It was a bit old, some pages falling out, the cover was bent and it was almost filled up. "The songs start here" Camila said flipping a couple of pages "be carful, my mother gave it to me." She added handing Shawn the notebook, he knew this was important to her.

The two of them went through the book as the Cuban sat there impatiently. She just wanted them to tell her if they were good or bad, they were probably awful anyways.

"When did you write this?" The Canadian ask pointing to a song.

You think, that you'll die without him
You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself
You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no
So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been so high
Open up your heart to me
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been this free
'Til you feel the sunrise
Let the music warm your body
Like the heat of a thousand fires
The heat of a thousand fires

She leaned over reading the words she's wrote once, she never finished the song. Camila wrote it when she was felt she had no more tears left to cry.(haha)
She felt happy after her parents passed away. But it didn't last.

The Cuban thought she found great friends, someone who loved her, but she was wrong. "Back in high school, I never finished it, I wrote this one instead." She told the boys flipping to the next page. "You have a whole album in here already" Shawn said chuckling.

"I have questions, can you play that for us?" Andrew asked the girl, there was a piano and guitar in the room. "I-I don't really know how to play it on an instrument." Camila spoke nervously "I can help you" Shawn replied grabbing her hand and walking over to the piano.

"Sing the first line like how you imagine it would go." The Canadian told the tiny brunette, she stood there thinking about it.

"Why did you leave me here to burn?
I'm way too young to be this hurt."

She sung quietly to herself, she felt embarrassed she was singing in front of a professional singer. When she sang in Mexico, her sister was there to tell her she was going to do amazing. The Cuban also thought she wasn't going to see those people again, ever.

Shawn gave her a smile "sing it again?" He asked nicely, she nodded singing the line louder. He wasn't here to judge her right? Shawn started to come up with a melody for the song, Camila watched amazed at how talented he was. She already knew this, but it was amazing.

"You ready?" The Canadian asked she nodded her head as he started to play again.

"Why did you leave me here to burn?
I'm way too young to be this hurt
I feel doomed in hotel rooms
Staring straight up at the wall
Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all."

Camila had never sung this to anyone before, she didn't even want people to read it.

"Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?
I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears
Why don't you care, why don't you care?"

"I was there, I was there, when no one was, now you're gone and I'm here." She couldn't sing the rest of the song with wanting to break into tears. She sat there closing her eyes nothing wanting them to see her cry, it was too emotional for her.

The tiny brunette wrote this about her ex boyfriend, two years ago, it still hurt like a fresh wound. The relationship was loving and sweet at first, then it turned into lies, fighting and lots of crying. Camila wanted to know what happened, she had a lot of questions.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled not looking at anyone "it's fine, everyone has emotions." Shawn replied "how am I supposed to sing in front of people? I can even sing a song without wanting to cry." She asked.

"How about we work on the song you didn't finish yet? I think it could be a great song." Andrew told the girl as she nodded "we can get some songwriters to help, if you wanted to." He added, Camila just nodded her head listening to what he was saying.

"You ready to go?" Shawn asked "it was nice meeting you" Andrew said to the cuban. "It was nice meeting you too" She responded giving him a smile as they left the room.

"You hungry?" The Canadian asked the girl.

"Starving."

Vote and comment!

Vote and comment!