9

Camila was left alone in the apartment, Shawn had a meeting about his tour. The cuban decide to text the friend she made at the airport earlier today. She pulled out the piece of paper in her back pocket reading off the numbers and putting into her phone.

Hey Emilio, It's Camila!

While waiting for a response she walked around the house, there wasn't much special about it. The one thing she loved the most was the view of the city, she bet it was more beautiful during the sunset and sunrise.

She wondered into a room, this was probably Shawn's room. There was pictures of him and his family a piano and a few different guitars. She picked up one of the picture frames looking at the pictures of him when he was younger.

The tiny brunette smiled looking at it, it was a picture of him as a child with his little sister. Another with his parents, the sound of her phone buzzing made her jump. She thought Shawn had come into the room even though he wasn't here, he probably won't like it if she was in his room anyways.

Camila wondered off into another room checking her phone. It was a message from the cuban boy she had met earlier.

Hey, Camila.

It read, she didn't really know how to respond to that. Should she asked what he was up to?

What you up to?

She walked around the room noticing it was full of awards, she was amazed at all the awards in the room. AMAs awards, MTV awards, Kid's choice awards, teen choice awards and others, Camila always dreamed of going to these award shows, who didn't? She remembered watching these shows with her little sister, now she knows where she had seen Shawn's face before.

Watching my little sister and you?

Camila picked up one of the awards and looked at it, it was from 2015. There was also a bunch of plaques on the walls. All of this albums went platinum in a bunch of different places.

Just exploring my new home, my friend left so I'm all alone.

After Emilio read that text, he had realized if the boy that she was with was just a friend. He could still have a chance with this girl.

The Cuban girl walked out of the room and went back out to the balcony. It was only eight, but she was ready to pass out and go to bed.

It was probably around ten or eleven back in Miami, Sofi was probably sleeping. Camila sent her a text, she could read it in the morning when she woke up.

Hey Sofi! Did you see the pictures I sent you lol, I know you're sleeping, hopefully you are.. so far it looks good for me. I met with Shawn's manger, he said I had potential. We looked at the songs I written, sorry I didn't show you them, he's going to help me finish one. It could be a hit! Other then that I need to learn how to play instruments more and a little help from a vocal coach. I love you and I miss you so much!

She sent the message then walked to her bedroom to get ready for bed. She took a shower and put on some comfy clothes. Once her head hit the pillow she had fallen asleep.

The young cuban girl had woken up in the morning to the sound of a guitar playing, it must of been Shawn. Of course it was who else would it be? She was about to walk out of the room until she realized she wasn't living with her sister anymore. Who cared if she walked around with her hair looking crazy and walking around the house with an oversized tee-shirt without pants?

Now she was living with an extremely good looking guy, he was probably one of those people who woke up looking perfect. Camila quickly went to the bedroom, she brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. She replaced her pjs with a sweater and some black leggings.

The tiny brunette followed the sound of the guitar to one of the rooms in the apartment, Shawn's bedroom. She slowly opened the door to see Shawn playing on his guitar "Hey" he said looking up at the girl "hi" she said standing at the door. "You know, you can come in" Shawn said to her, she nodded and entered the room.

"What are you up to?" She asked him "nothing really" The Canadian replied setting down his guitar. "Here, you play something" He told the girl giving the guitar to her "oh, I don't know" She said "come on, play anything you know."

Camila thought for a second until she started to play a melody she made up when she was younger. "No, I think I'll stay in tonight skip the conversations and the "Oh, I'm fines." No, I'm no stranger to surprise, this paper town has let me down too many times." She sang.

"What do you think of-hey!" The tiny brunette said looking up at Shawn, he was filming her the whole time. He laughed as she shook her head at him "what do you think you're doing?" She questioned him "nothing" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

Camila turned her head noticing she had gotten a notification on her phone. "Really?" She said looking at Shawn, he had just posted the video of her singing on his instagram story. "What? Everyone should see how talent you are" the Canadian said to her.

"Thank you" She said, she didn't know how to feel about that. Shawn had over millions of followers, the tiny brunette was afraid of getting attention, at least negative attention. What if this fan's didn't like her? What if people think she is trying to use him? What if her old classmates and friends find her again?

"Are you alright?" Shawn asked her she had been staring at the wall for a few seconds "yes, I'm alright" she replied giving him a fake smile, but he knew better. "Camila, you can tell me what's wrong if you like" He said to her, no one was ever alright when they said that.

"It's nothing, I promise" the cuban said to him.

Vote and comment!!

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 10 DAY! Wow I'm getting old lmaoo.

Also I finally got my NBTS hoodie, love it and someone said I looked like Camila. Camila I'm so sorry lmaoo, jk.

That's the best compliment ever! Okay bye lol