• 34 •

Leah's P.O.V

Finally here it is, the day I officially will become a Park. The day I will officially marry the love of my life.

I woke up and stretched my arms and legs.

Today I woke up with a smiling face, feeling happiness fill up my being, because today is the best day of my life so far.

It's my wedding day.

Just when I sat up on the bed someone opened the door.

It was Jimin, ofcourse. It was only me and him in this house so it couldn't be anyone else.

I smiled seeing him struggling to open and close the door with a tray of breakfast in his arms.

"Good morning beautiful." He said with a smile as he put the tray on my lap.

This doesn't happen everyday. It's usually me the one making breakfast in bed in the morning.

"Good morning babe." I said before I pecked his lips. "Thanks for the breakfast. It looks delicious." I said before I take the first piece of the muffin in the plate.

"It has to be delicious. Everything I make is delicious." He winked at me.

"Oh, right, I forgot. You were that perfect man that can do anything." I rolled my eyes.

"Am I not?" He asked with disappointment.

I laughed at his surprised face. "I'm just kidding, baby. For me you are the best, the most handsome, a perfect fiance a girl could imagine." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"From today on I will be your husband, not just fiance." He winked and leaned closer to me making me question his actions.

But I got my answers when he licked the marmalade near my lips, making me blush.

"Eat everything up, you will need a lot of energy for today."

"Right..." I mumbled under my breath as I put another piece of the food in my mouth.

This long and beautiful day is yet to be started...

*

I got ready and Jimin gave me a ride to my mom's house.

My mom, Momo and Sana were there waiting for me. They were supposed to help me put on my dress and get ready for the wedding ceremony.

My mom was beyond happy. She couldn't stop smiling. It's not every day that she prepares her only daughter for her wedding.

First of all Momo curled my hair and put half of it up in a messy bun, letting a few pieces of hair fall on both sides of  my face. Sana helped me with the make up and finally it was time to put on the wedding dress.

It was a tight dress that got wide just above my knees. It was an off-shoulder dress. Because of it's tightness my tummy was visible, but I didn't care much. I wore white gloves that reached my elbows and the veil falling from my bun reached my waist.

"Oh my Goooddd Leah~~!! You look beautiful!!!" Sana said smiling from ear to ear as she was checking me out.

"Beautiful is not enough, she looks stunning!" Momo said as she was adding some details on my dress.

"Stop talking girls. You have to get ready as well. We don't have much time before the boys arrive." I said in a hurry while I was polishing my nails.

"Oh right!" Sana said before she hurried out of my bedroom.

"You brought your stuff here, right?! You didn't forget anything?!" I asked just to make sure that there isn't any kind of problem.