• 15 •

Leah's P.O.V

I woke up by the hard bumping in my head I opened my eyes slowly and froze.

I was in an unfamiliar room with Jimin next to me. My arm was around his waist and my head with his arm under it. And the worst thing is...

WE WERE BOTH NAKED!

I blinked a few times so my eyes can adjust to the light coming from the wide windows of the room.

While looking around the room with clothes everywhere everything came back to my head like a wave making it hurt even more.

~~~

"This time you're not running away..."

~~~

"Ready for round two?..."

~~~

"This time I'm leading..."

~~~

I cussed...

I could feel my cheeks on fire. Well not just my cheeks, my whole body was burning, remembering last night's moments.

.....umm.....

..... it's okay.....

..... it's normal right.....?

...boyfriend and girlfriend... I mean a couple....

...doing that...?

...I mean having...

...sex...

...I mean...

It's normal.... right....?

Yes it is... it's completely normal...

Can I forget it?

Someone erase my memory please!!!! It's too embarrassing...

I mentally smirk, it wasn't bad though...

I tried ignoring what happened last night and reached for another blanket that was on the chair near the bed. I wrapped it around me and tried to get up even though my whole body was hurting like hell.

I tried walking as normal as possible, but it was impossible because of the pain in the upper part of my legs and my womanhood.

Maybe I was walking like a penguin, but WHO CARES, IT HURT FOR GOD'S SAKE!

One eternity later I reached the bathroom.

Who thought your first time could hurt this much. Well we did it nearly the whole night so it wasn't strange that it hurt so bad.

I turned the water on and unwrapped the blanket from my body. I entered the shower and sighed closing my eyes.

I love showering.

I snapped my eyes open as moments from last night filled my head again.

I covered my eyes with my hands and slid down the shower glass.

I wanted to scream so much. It was so embarrassing.

I think I was as red as tomato or even more if it's possible...

I finished showering and wrapped a towel around me and another around my hair.

I looked around me confused, searching for my clothes, which later on I found out that I forgot in the room.