• 01 •

Leah's P.O.V

"No!!! Stop it!!! Go away!!!" I shouted and cried out loud as I tried to get rid of his dirty hands. Whimpering through heavy breaths, hoping for someone to save me. Sweat forming on my forehead as my heart is beating twice as fast as usual in fear. I was petrified, terrified of the thoughts of what could happen to me in the next second. My mind was creating the worst case scenarios making me even more anxious under the man's lustful stare.

"Don't be afraid, honey. I won't hurt you." He said. A wide satisfied smirk plastered on his lips as his face leaned closer, kissing every inch down my exposed neck.

"No!!! I don't like this!!! Let me go!!!" I continued punching and kicking him, but it was of no use. He was stronger than me. His body was enormous compared to my short and skinny one. I felt so vulnerable and scared. I didn't even know what to do to push him off of me. He pinned my hands above my head on the bed and blocked my legs using his own. "Stop it!!!" He smirked and the next moment I was only in my underwear. "No, noo!!!"

*

"Ahhhhh Noooo!!!!" I screamed. My chest heaving up and down uncontrollably. I woke up with my whole body covered in sweat.

I sighed, realising that I am just fine, sitting on the soft mattress of my own bed. I'm fine... It was just a dream...

The same dream that kept hunting me nearly every night. Even after I moved in America it continued. Although I know I'm far enough, I'm safe far away from him, the dreams kept returning, replaying in my mind over and over again.

I shook it off. It's Saturday so let's not think about it.

I got up and went to my bathroom to take one long bath. It will relax me and I'll be happy the whole day... hopefully.

I turned the shower on, removing the sweaty shirt off of me and the pants, the underwear as well, before I stepped under the hot running water. The heat of it causing fog to surround my body and it clouded the shower glass allowing me to draw on the foggy glass wall.

"Good morning mom!!" I shouted walking down the stairs after I already dressed up. I jumped on the soft couch in the living room, turning the TV on immediately.

"Sweetheart, come in the kitchen, I need to talk to you about something." My mom's feminine and soft voice called me from the kitchen. She sounded happy as most of the mornings.

"Coming."

With curiosity raising inside of me I made it to the kitchen catching my beautiful one and only mother cooking breakfast with a wide smile on her creamy white face.

"What did you wanted to talk about mom?" I asked and sat on the table whilst taking a bite of the apple I just grabbed from the middle of the table.

"Well..." she started with uneasiness and sat in front of me. My head tilting to the side as I curiously waited for her next words. "You remember the man that was coming here sometimes? Mr. Park?" I nodded with more curiosity after hearing the said man's name. "Well him and I... like... we were dating actually and we're going to get married."

I blinked a few times. The information slowly processing in my just awakened still sleepy brain.
Shock... I was in shock....

Swallowing the bite of an apple I thought I had properly chewed I choked, heavy coughs escaping my throat until I managed to fully swallow the piece of apple stuck in my throat.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" My mother asked me worried bringing me a glass of cold water in an instant. I nodded finally feeling at ease.

"Mom isn't he... K-Korean?" I questioned through a few more coughs.