• 33 •

Leah's P.O.V

"Will you marry me?"

I stood frozen in my place. Both of my hands covering my mouth in shock. My eyes wide as I stare at the diamond ring he's holding infront of me as he's kneeling down.

"Oh. My. God..." I said and I heard everyone chuckling around me.

Of course later on when he finished everyone got out of their hiding spots. Only Sana and Tae weren't here. I wondered if they were solving their own problem somewhere.

I was overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings. My eyes teared up and I didn't know how to even react at that moment.

I was happy... very happy...

"Come on Leah! Just say the word already!!!" I heard Momo shouting at me from aside.

I chuckled as I slowly nodded my head.

"Yes, yes, oh my God yes, I will!!" Tears fell down my eyes from pure happiness.

My heart was beating so fast it could jump out my chest anytime.

What I felt can't be described in any way. Words couldn't explain how happy and surprised I was. My eyes could barely believe what they saw and my ears could barely believe what they heard.

Jimin slid the ring on my finger and hugged me picking me up from the ground spinning me around and leaving kisses all over my teary face as I was laughing at his reaction.

With my arms wrapped around his neck I kissed his lips earning a passionate kiss back between two wide smiles on our faces.

*

Right after that a celebration started. The guys had planned everything up even before. They made a surprise for me and another for Sana.

Hers wasn't a proposal from Tae, but it was a very sincere apology for everything that happened between them.

Of course they got back together.

When we were already in the wide living room Hobi opened a champagne after Jin brought it together with a new set of glasses from the kitchen.

Jungkook had already connected a laptop with the stereo system and there were even colorful lighs and candles all over the room that Jungkook and Jin prepared while I was in the cinema room.

A few seconds before the party starts Yoongi came to the house bringing Jennie along.

The first song that played was a slow jam, for couples only. In the middle of the wide room me, Jimin, Tae, Sana, Momo, Hobi, Yoongi and Jennie were dancing with the half filled glasses in our hands.

The atmosphere was so perfect and romantic only the candles were lighting up the room making everything more memorable.

While dancing, with my two arms around Jimin's neck and his rested on my hips I closed my eyes. Our faces were so close that our breathes were mixed with each other's.

Hearing the song I let it take over me. I couldn't see anyone else around, I couldn't hear them...

I opened my eyes looking up. I see nobody else... only him. Our eyes glued to each other's as if only we exist, as if the whole world is ours...

"I love you..." Letting myself drown in my emotions I mothed softly.

It was my heart saying that, with voice so tender and gaze soft fixed on his eyes.

He looked down at my lips as he leaned closer...

Our noses were touching as his eyes slowly closed down.