• 22 •

Author's P.O.V

The door slowly opened and Heejung jumped off from her seat.

"Leah???" She looked questionably at her pale teary eyed cousin holding her lower tummy.

"I...

couldn't..."

Leah broke in tears as Heejung hugged her tightly with a relieved smile on her face.

"I knew you wouldn't do it."

*

"Yah!! Speak what happened today?!" Momo asked from the computer screen. The two girls were having their daily night time conversations. "You didn't do anything reckless, right?!"

"N-No I didn't..."

"You sure?"

Leah sighed. "Y-Yes..."

"Lier..."

"Even if I wanted I just couldn't."

"So you tried to become a murderer?!!" Momo asked her with mad expression, looking at Leah's uneasy one.

"NO— yes, but no."

"What do you mean yes, but no??? What did you do?!!" Momo asked angrily.

"I didn't do anything!! Stop attacking me!! I tried, but I just couldn't!!!" Leah shouted back and Momo sighed.

"That's good. But how could you even think about that? I can't believe you..." Momo said disappointed.

Leah sighed and changed the topic. "Where's Sana?"

"With the boys outside. We're at my place, but I'm locked in the bathroom as you can see." She smiled and spined the phone so Leah could see her light blue bathroom.

"Momo? Who are you talking with?" An embodied voice spoke from behind the door.

"Oh, crap." Momo whispered. "I'm talking on the phone with my mother, Jiminie oppa."

"Oh does that 'Jiminie oppa' mean you are not mad at me anymore?"

"Of course I am mad at you."

"Whatever we're leaving."

"Oh wait I'm coming." Momo shouted and then turned towards Leah on the camera. "I will come there and beat you up till no one could recognize you." She whispered and ended the camera call.

She left the bathroom and closed the door. Just as she was about to go down someone pulled her hand and slammed her on the wall.

"YAH!!! Park Jimin!!!"

"You were talking with her right?!" He asked her angry and hurt.

"You don't deserve to know after what you've done. You were making out with that girl two fucking times or at least that's what we know. I wonder what else had happened between you two while we didn't have any idea. And you expect me to let you touch Leah again?!?!! I won't. I won't tell you anything Park Jimin, you are trying for nothing!!!" She harshly set free from his grip on her hand while coldly shouting at him before heading to the stairs.

"That's the problem with both of you!!! You will never let me explain!!! I never made out with her!!!" Momo chuckled coldly and folded her arms, turning around to face him again.

"Really?! She saw you, two times. Even if you didn't start those, you never pushed her away!!" Momo said pushing his shoulder with one finger with every word.

"You don't know the whole story. I never kissed her back!!"

"And how is that?!"

"The first time. I let her kiss me just because I knew how she felt and she needed it. The second time on the party I didn't expect her to kiss me, I didn't kiss her back. She was the one to kiss me out of nowhere, after all she was drunk and hurt. She is my best friend I couldn't hurt her even more. Do you understand now?!"