• 26 •

Author's P.O.V

"Kids, are you at home!" Mrs. Smith shouted as she entered the house in the early evening.

She made her way to the living room and stopped silently as the sight infront of her met her eyes.

She looked at Jimin and Leah calmly sleeping on the couch. Jimin's left hand under Leah's head as the right one was wrapped around her waist. His face burried in her hair as both of them were deeply asleep.

She smiled softly as slowly and carefully made her way to the small table where the remote control was. She shut down the TV and carefully made her way to upstairs.

"You will forever stay kids to me..." she mouthed out with tears of joy in her eyes.

Leah's P.O.V

I woke up and opened my eyes.

The TV wasn't working anymore and it was already dark outside. I took my phone to check the time.

8 p.m... wow...

We've been sleeping for five hours already.

I guessed I'll stay up the whole night.

I slowly woved Jimin's arm away from my waist and got up.

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat since my stomach was growling in hunger.

I took some ingredients from the fridge and started cooking.

"I missed this sight so much." Jimin's sudden soft voice made me jump in surprise as I turned to the entrance of the kitchen, startled.

"Geez, you scared me." I said calmly and continued with my job hearing him chuckle behind me.

Soon enough he came towards me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek before resting his head on my shoulder.

A minute later the food was done so we set the table and ate together.

When we were done we cleaned up and since it was night already I headed upstairs pulling his hand behind me till we reach my room.

"Let's sleep together!" He said excitedly and I smiled shaking my head.

"Why not?"

"My mom says so."

"Your mom won't know."

"Go to bed Chimchim!" I pushed him towards his room.

"Just five minutes."

"Good night Chimchim!" I pushed him once again and entered my room, but before I could close the door his foot stopped it.

I looked up and saw his handsome smiling face looking down at me.

"What...?" I asked confused.

"Give me a goodnight kiss!"

"What if I don't want to?" I folded my arms over my chest with a teasing smirk.