joy

@Africanqueen01
left a comment which i would like to share with you guys:

"I'll miss you too, Joy.
I call you joy because that's what you've brought me. I felt all your feelings, carefully written and lovingly placed to bring imagery and tbh, I wish you could be real.
And then I remember.
You are real.

You're real in somebody else, with a different name who lives and grew up and became who they are in different and similar circumstances.

You're real in how you exist in the first kiss of young lovers and grandparents in hospital rooms. You're real in children running amuck on a playground and adults arguing in workspaces. You're real in the creation of a masterpiece and the slightly biting cold of the rain and the laughter of children splashing  in the puddles. You're real in how I look into the eyes of my infant cousin and how she always smiles and reaches for my glasses to gum away and slobber all over.

Yes, you're real. You just exist in different faces, with different names and cultures and characters and in me.

In all of us.

Maybe I'll be back to write a letter to myself, just to confirm the HAPPY future I KNOW is well on its way and waiting for me. Or maybe, I'll just stick with calling you by your name.

Serenity: the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.

Well deserved at the end, don't you think author-nim? I love you. ~
You as a different person."

thank you <3