i am the only person who knows what is right for me

The sunshine that is Jung Hoseok- dynamic bangs and cheery eyes leaves Serenity's house after dropping off some food for her and her family.

As the door closes, the house is surprised with another guest, this time, one that is unfamiliar.

Serenity's mother walks in, obliviously disrupting the alone time that Serenity and Jungkook usually spend at this time. But she arrives with a grin and takes off her maroon urbane shoes.

"Where's Jimin?"

Serenity stops in her steps on the way to the kitchen, surprised by her mothers question. That's the first thing she has to say? Not even a hello or how are you? How is Jungkook? How are the kids? Which is what makes her turn around in vexation.

Serenity tries to calm the anger that threatens to show in her voice. Enrage, pain and distaste is all she seems to be feeling towards her mother for years, she's never reflected on the change of feelings which may be a mistake. "We didn't have any plans today. Why would you expect him to be here?" She says.

Jimin visits often, every week he tries to see Serenity and Jungkook, spend time with the family and spoil their daughters. He's an uncle to them, one that showers them with presents and jokes and he's a friend to the parents. He's known them for years and has been in Ceyla and Sarah's lives ever since they were adopted.

Serenity's mother observes the front of the house, including the living room and doesn't meet her daughters eyes. "You should spend more time with him." Her statement is clear and critical.

Serenity thinks about the last time she saw Jimin, last week. He came back from a short trip to Malta, with food and gifts that made everyone happy. She spent the night, staying up with Jungkook. Little did he know that Serenity was most happy about Jimin's presence, knowing he was safe and home again made her relieved. He hadn't left her ever since he came back from Amsterdam with her quickly.

"We do... whenever we can." He travels, he's busy and i'm busy.

Then Serenity huffs. "Why are you even asking about him?" She questions, the sparks of fury ignite in her amber eyes as her mother stares at her. "Will I ever hear you ask about my husband?" She hopes he can't hear their talk.

"I've asked about him on many occasions." She subtly answers.

"Of course you have." Serenity's sarcasm bugs her mother. "It's always been about Jimin. When will you let it go?"

"I've never approved of Jungkook."

Did that stop me mother? "Why's that?"

Serenity's mother mumbles something about disapproval. "What you had with him at the start was never a real relationship... it was never labelled-"

Serenity laughs loudly. "Neither was mine and Jimin's!" She hates how her past won't leave her alone, it seems to be wrapped around her wrists bringing her down whenever it can, knowing it's one of her weaknesses. "Mom for god sake. It's been forever. When will you stop shaming me?" She says.

When she gets no answer as she expected, she continues. "I know you wanted it to be Jimin so bad .. but why do you have to bring this subject up every time i see you!" Seeing you is highly rare.

"Is everything alright?"

Then a head pops out from inside of the kitchen, messy ebony bangs, wronged fudge eyes that stare at his wife, he's still dressed in his denim overalls and has a pair of glasses on his head. Serenity feels loathsome when she notices his hand clench into a fist, his face saddening as his eyes lower to the floor because he's heard the entire conversation.

Serenity steps away from her mother, wanting to be closer to no one but Jungkook, both emotionally and physically. "Yeah she was just leaving." She refers to the woman opposite her.

"What?"

Serenity takes in an intense, brave breath as she takes a glance at Jungkook who's trying not to smile at her, knowing what's going through her mind. "This house emphasises kindness, love and respect which you're violating. So could you please leave? Thank you very much."

leave me some predictions

ily guys & thanks for reading