LTR 2

are you ready?

Start date: 11/01/19End date: 11/03/19

End date: 11/03/19

this is the SEQUEL
to LTR (FIRST BOOK)

LTR 2 is my creation. This book is not based off true events. Celebrities are simply used for names and appearances only. All names, characters, events are based off the authors imagination. This is only a story, please do not get mad or upset when you find something that offends you, thank you.

Any similarities in my work are coincidental. It would be greatly appreciated if the authors work is not plagiarised or copied in any way.

Contains:

↠ foul language

↠ long & short chapters, usually novel based (from past and present)

↠ mature themes: suicide, mention of sex and death.

↠ lowercase intended

↠ themes of eternal love, heartbreak, identity crisis, the past, death and reunion.

basically don't read this book if you haven't read
Letters to Reality
(the FIRST book)

dedication :

this is dedicated to all of you, every single one of you who has supported, voted, commented and read my first book. you guys are the reason this sequel is happening- thank you for motivating me with your words, with your presence. so please accept my gratitude and this gift from me to you. i hope once again you learn lessons, feel so strongly and fall harder for every character i have created. i hope you guys enjoy the second book as much as the first one, i hope i do not disappoint.
i love you all.

+ dedicated to BTS
the seven boys
who i love with my entire being

JEON JUNGKOOK
"you're mine and i'm yours."